mR12

A Kingdom Leaks 2020 Site Update

25 posts in this topic

Thank you for existing and doing all that you guys do! According to my "Year End" Spotify list, I found 1300 new artists this year. I can't say for sure, but I'd say 75% of that is because of this site alone. Much love and Happy New Year everyone!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, SickMan_AIC said:

Thank you for existing and doing all that you guys do! According to my "Year End" Spotify list, I found 1300 new artists this year. I can't say for sure, but I'd say 75% of that is because of this site alone. Much love and Happy New Year everyone!

We love hearing stuff like that! Happy New Years to you as well, thanks for the kind words ❤️

• Love 1

I would love to help this site. I don't have any money currently on me but if I would donate $100 out of my ass I would

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gandalfstorm said:

I would love to help this site. I don't have any money currently on me but if I would donate $100 out of my ass I would

Fun fact, butt money is worth more than KL Bucks. 

• Haha 6

I've been browsing Kingdom Leaks since 2017 and this website has been one of my biggest sources of new music, both acquiring and discovering it. Finally decided to join in July of this year and I've been missing out on the community aspect massively. Started talking to a wonderful group of individuals who are as obsessed with music as I am, found so many excellent bands in the process as well. I'm so happy a forum like this exists when the mid 00s music forums I used to love as a teenager are either gone or have long passed their expiration date. Thank you for this community and providing so much quality music to discover and listen to.

As for giving back, besides becoming a subscriber shortly after joining, I would love to be a trusted provider, as there are awesome albums that are missed during Leak Thursday and the following days after. I tried joining a few days ago, but was rejected instantly, which I'm guessing is because I haven't been a member for six months yet. Seeing that I will be come this month, I'll submit again and give a hand where I can.

Happy new year to everyone! I look forward to 2020 on here.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 6

Happy New year! Changes sound great. Y'all are all awesome. :banana:

• Upvote 2

I wish a very Happy New Year to you all! Can't wait to see what's in store for the site this year, and many more to come. Love you, KL.

I've never talked about this here before...but hopefully, one day soon (if things all go according to plan), I’ll be able to make the music I've always wanted to create..for you all to hear first, of course 
;) that's the plan! I have several dream projects that I've devised over the past 10+ years of my life (currently 25 y.o.), and I'm more anxious than ever to finally get this ball rolling at least somewhat after all this time spent dreaming about it and wishing I could do it. Biggest resolution I'll ever have, honestly haha. Here goes nothing! You'll be the first to know, KL community <3

• Love 2

Cheers, thanks for all the work and turmoil you've guys have persevered through these past few years, thanks for all that hard work you've done, and all the hard work you're currently working on, appriciate watching this community grow. 

• Upvote 1

Without this site and it's lovely community, I wouldn't have found some of my favorite bands and songs over the years. I don't have much to say at the moment it's super early for me, but I would just like to say thank you so much to all those that work hard to make everything on this site possible. KL is definitely one of my top used websites and I'm forever grateful for all of y'all!  

• Upvote 2

extremely thankful for this community and everything you guys do, this is my main source for music news nowadays and the whole social element of the site really makes it just that much better for me 

these updates seem like great ideas, looking forward to what the future holds for the site guys, much love ❤️

• Upvote 2

Wow, my aoty post actually worked haha.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NightAngel said:

Wow, my aoty post actually worked haha.

don't let your memes be dreams

• Haha 2

Y'all are the best. Can't wait to see everything!

• Upvote 1

@mR12 I’ve noticed more artist are using Instagram a lot more than Facebook, it would be great if instead of using Facebook to direct us to an artists profile, we use Instagram instead. Facebook is pretty dead at this point. Also you have to have a profile to even view anything on the site. 

• Upvote 5

Thank you everyone in the KL Team. I remember when I first found this site back in March of 2016, I never realized the wealth in content and have since tried to become a more contributing member to the KL Music Community. The volume of new music I've been introduced on here is also remarkable - I wouldn't have been privvy to this anywhere else, especially on my own.

All the best KL Team for 2020!

N

AW1170636_03.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank to you everybody in this community, and most especially to the staff members here for making it such a fantastic place to be! I love this site and have not once regretted coming since I discovered it in October 2018. Thanks also for helping me discover SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much new music and keeping me on my toes all the time; I honestly think it's good for me! :lol: :D 

Ya'll have a very happy new year! Can't wait to see what's to come, not only with this site, but also with all the many great artists that are supported on here!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Goes without saying that I appreciate the hell out of you guys; always have, keep it up!

• Upvote 1

Been here since I tried to get DGD's Acceptance Speech back in 2013 and haven't left. Love this site. Thanks for everything. 

Here's to a new year of a million singles and niche Asian music!!!!

• Upvote 1

I love this and I love you guys. Thank you for being here for me and the rest of the music lovers. There has never been a site that I frequent so often and that offers me so much excitement. <3 you KL. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• Upvote 1

We have such an amazing community on here. I have gained quite a few friends over the years solely because this site exists. It was a pleasure to be a part of staff and it’s been an honor to be Trusted. Look forward to another year of music and connecting with the wonderful KL community! Happy New Year everyone! 

F2B9818E-4DE9-4BE9-A842-5D27AE948AEA.jpeg

All the love and good wishes for all the music provided. Thanks for all the work you do. Love you all.

Thanks for the hard work everyone and happy new year KL FAM. 

Been using this site since 2013 and every year it just gets better and better

It’s not super often that I comment on here, but I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the staff who work their arses off to keep this site up and running and are constantly putting in the hard work to keep it fresh, updated and everchanging. Without this site I wouldn’t have found half as many of my favourite artists as I have over the years and you guys are solely responsible for shaping my music taste into what it is today

Thank you.

Let’s hope 2020 delivers some absolute bangers

• Upvote 1