LKA

The Receiving End of Sirens - Discography (2005-2012)

8 posts in this topic

treos.jpg

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Experimental Rock, Alternative Rock

Country - United States

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR (unless otherwise stated)

Release List:

Studio Albums

2005 - Between the Heart and the Synapse *Bonus track in 192 kbps*

2007 - The Earth Sings Mi Fa Mi *iTunes bonus tracks in 160 kbps*

EPs/Singles

2004 - The Receiving End of Sirens (EP)

2010 - Weightless Underwater (Bonus Track) *192 kbps*

2012 - Songs//2003

Bonus live videos included!

Download

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

One of my favorite bands of all time, and who I credit as a gateway band to my interest in heavier music.  I'm always hoping for a reunion, I hope this discography package will bring in some new fans.

• Upvote 2

all this is doing is making me want more Dear Hunter :lol:

• Upvote 2

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

3 hours ago, Smash_Adams said:

all this is doing is making me want more Dear Hunter :lol:

Apparently there is something coming soon.  When they announced their "The Acts" vinyl box set, it apparently comes with all 5 Acts on vinyl of course, but also this other, new, record.  According to the information on the site where you can order the box set, it says that the new record is The Fox & The Hunt (Double LP, by Casey Crescenzo and Brian Adam McCune with Awesöme Orchestra).  It may not necessarily be a new TDH record but it is still something new (and there is likely more TDH in the works anyways so, it is Casey Crescenzo we're talking about here...).  Figured this might hold you over for now.  Apparently it ships out around Feb 10th, so expect it out around that time I suppose.  Not sure if it will be released digitally but it'll likely be a vinyl rip if posted to here.  Any new music from the man Casey is welcome!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Apparently there is something coming soon.  When they announced their "The Acts" vinyl box set, it apparently comes with all 5 Acts on vinyl of course, but also this other, new, record.  According to the information on the site where you can order the box set, it says that the new record is The Fox & The Hunt (Double LP, by Casey Crescenzo and Brian Adam McCune with Awesöme Orchestra).  It may not necessarily be a new TDH record but it is still something new (and there is likely more TDH in the works anyways so, it is Casey Crescenzo we're talking about here...).  Figured this might hold you over for now.  Apparently it ships out around Feb 10th, so expect it out around that time I suppose.  Not sure if it will be released digitally but it'll likely be a vinyl rip if posted to here.  Any new music from the man Casey is welcome!

Thank you for this nit of information. 

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Between the Heart and the Synapse is such a great record. i believe they used 3 vocalists. used to listen to that album all the time. still love it when it comes on

• Upvote 2

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

I really wish that TREOS would reunite in 2020. Do a full tour and possibly come out with new music together again whether it be a full length album or even an ep!