All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
wedfrtg

glass bong cleanup method

23 posts in this topic

any hookah is usually a machine that’s typically applied with regard to cigarettes tasting glass bong egg however, you can even put it to use for you to smoke cigars weed if you’re experiencing inspiring. using a hookah pipe demands coals, metal foil, tongs, plus drinking water. everyone spot numerous bud about the serving on the prime belonging to the unit in addition to air from the mouthpiece. a bunch of hookahs actually possess various hoses in addition to mouthpieces, allowing for various men and women for taking gets concurrently. however any hookah isn’t intended for smoking cigarettes pot, it may possibly operate successfully. a number consumers know that it’s finest in order to blend ones bud together with shisha or smoking cigarettes. this will likely then add water towards the lighter rendering it better in order to use up that marijuana. it’ll additionally grant you an appealing huge. in case you’re outside of reports as well as don’t would like to buy your using tobacco device, you possibly can make you your self utilizing a water bottle. it’s low-priced, uncomplicated, and speedy to undertake, and also you really need a couple of added products to produce this do the job. you should definitely have got a mineral water bottle of wine, light weight aluminum foil, a new pencil pipe, and many sellotape or even blue-tack. burn off your problem inside area on the package along with fit a great clean esophagus. now, roll an item of foil in to a cone to make use of since the pan along with apply it on the top rated on the pipe.

26cm_High_nightlight_Full_color_integration_bottle_water_smoke_filter_glass_bong_GB_628_1552016190706_0.jpg

closure your water pipe having a lot of sellotape or maybe azure add actually gum works as well as your bottle is usually basically prepared. all you have to try and do to be able to smoke a pipe is actually take out the actual limit belonging to the wine bottle to make use of like a mouthpiece, set a few pot inside the serving, gentle, in addition to take a breath. you’ll be surprised just precisely how useful a normal water container can be to get smoking marijuana. after that lovely trip to venice action together with your completely new cup water line comes to an end, it is going to turn into dirty. the more people smoke cigars, the particular faster it's going to require the best cleanup. after some time, residue will certainly pile up plus set out to consequence that overall performance from the tube. cleansing a person's Thick glass bong for sale may appear just like a difficult effort, nevertheless your information makes it simplallows you plus stress-free. there are several reasons why it's as part of your finest desire to help keep your current water pipe while glimmering clear that they can. let us discuss the top part several causes you ought to regularly thoroughly clean a person's glass water pipe. and also unhappy to consider, harvested residue may really be risky intended for those that smoke. a substantial quantity of deposition may get fireplace after you handle the particular carb, likely using up the two ones ring finger as well as your jaws. this particular peril is actually 100% preventable along with some of our natural cup wash. puff, puff, pass.

DOWNLOAD

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

What a way to start the new year, in a puff of smoke

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

The hero we need but don't deserve has returned

• Upvote 1

damn last minute aoty 

• Love 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Yep, shoving these up my ass at exactly midnight on new years.

Four releases within a year. These bongs are clearly the best that 2019 had to offer.

• Love 2

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

This is the first time I have actually read the full read. My head hurt.

• Haha 1

Why is this trending is something I'll never comprehend. Seeing it for the 4th time is not even funny, it's just straight up obnoxious spambot

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, NieR:Automata™ said:

Why is this trending is something I'll never comprehend. Seeing it for the 4th time is not even funny, it's just straight up obnoxious spambot

Idk man, it's the meme of 2019 for KL

Technically you aren't actually seeing the same posts, they're actually each worded differently, much to my surprise

Legit screenshotted this article and posted it to my snapchat stating "If you can read this all the way through without having a stroke, I'll Venmo you 5$". Probably the funniest thing I've read. What a time to be alive.

• Upvote 1

sir please this is a family site 

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

truly, these glass bong posts are my AOTY.

• Upvote 1

image.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

ONE MORE TIME TO CLOSE OUT THE DECADE

yeah epic

I don't always post on kingdom leaks, but when I do it is on bong posts.

this shit again

• Haha 1

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png

The inspiration drawn from wedfrtgs music is very apparent on this one

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

1 hour ago, scottslayer said:

Just think, next year's marijuana holiday is 4/20/2020.

The entire month of April is 4/20 :)

I seen this post and I thought to myself that's an interesting album title. My state is now legal as of the new year so this works even better.