Sign in to follow this  
NieR:Automata™

Yuka Kitamura - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Digital Soundtrack) (2019)

30 posts in this topic

cauuBOb.jpg

Release - March 22, 2019
Genre - Soundtrack
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. Sekiro, The One-Armed Wolf (01:14)
02. Rebellion (03:04)
03. Emma The Physician (03:27)
04. Ashina Reservoir (03:29)
05. Divine Heir Of The Dragon's Herit (01:51)
06. Knife's Edge (00:59)
07. A Shinobi's War (01:34)
08. Ashina's Crisis (04:25)
09. Genichiro Ashina (03:18)
10. Sculptor Of The Dilapidated Templ (02:18)
11. Ashina Outskirts (02:29)
12. Strength And Discipline (02:42)
13. Serpent Valley (01:41)
14. Great Serpent (01:59)
15. Gyoubu Oniwa (03:01)
16. Hirata Estate, Dragonspring River (02:15)
17. Approaching Forces (01:27)
18. Up In Flames (02:12)
19. The Phantom Lady Butterfly (03:22)
20. Ashina Castle (02:36)
21. The Ashina Clan (02:06)
22. Sunken Valley (02:04)
23. Snake Eyes (01:35)
24. Guardian Ape (01:54)
25. Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo (02:11)
26. Seekers (01:28)
27. Altered Form (01:55)
28. Folding Screen Monkeys (04:12)
29. Children Of Rejuvenation (01:45)
30. Mibu Village (01:54)
31. Thirsting Horde (01:37)
32. Apparitions (02:44)
33. Corrupted Monk (03:00)
34. Incursion (02:05)
35. Lone Shadow (01:43)
36. Gentle Blade (01:56)
37. Isshin Ashina (02:32)
38. Great Shinobi (03:08)
39. Fountainhead Palace (03:04)
40. Okami Lineage (01:16)
41. Great Colored Carp (02:50)
42. Old Dragons Of The Tree (01:25)
43. Divine Dragon (04:52)
44. Overrun (01:54)
45. The Red Guard (01:56)
46. Demon Of Hatred (03:15)
47. Conspiracy (01:41)
48. The Owl (04:09)
49. Sword Saint (02:52)
50. End Of A Vicious Struggle (06:36)

 

Download

 

Support!

Twitter / iTunes /  Spotify
 

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 5

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Draxxzor said:

Best soundtrack of 2019

i need to play this still :(

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, pillow said:

i need to play this still :(

Well deserved GOTY. Love the game

  • Upvote 2

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Share this post


Link to post

godlike game but no godlike tracks like in previous miyazaki games

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, LinaK said:

godlike game but no godlike tracks like in previous miyazaki games

Not even Divine Dragon ?


rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder so lot see this post here.because right now im playing this game.

Share this post


Link to post

Just barely started playing Bloodborne, and I plan on playing the Souls games soon ($50 for all three games and all of the DLCs in one bundle for PS4), and I'm SUPER SUPER interested in this game too. Still need to play it tho : ' (

Share this post


Link to post

That Corrupted Monk ost always make my dick hard.

Share this post


Link to post

Stuck at lady butterfly and haven't gone back, but definitely one of my favorite games of 2019. It had been awhile since soemthing challenged me as much as this game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kapital said:

Stuck at lady butterfly and haven't gone back, but definitely one of my favorite games of 2019. It had been awhile since soemthing challenged me as much as this game. 

 

I played Bloodborne and hated it and never played Souls. I got this from Gamefly and got stuck and said fuck it and sent it back. Then I watched a video and finally "got" the posture system. Got it back and actually paid to keep- beat it in less than a month. Biggest video game accomplishment of my life lol

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Just barely started playing Bloodborne, and I plan on playing the Souls games soon ($50 for all three games and all of the DLCs in one bundle for PS4), and I'm SUPER SUPER interested in this game too. Still need to play it tho : ' (

Sekiro was my first FromSoft game and I got wrecked hard, but once you learn it, it just becomes such amazing and smooth experience. Now Dark Souls got me super addicted. 1 was amazing, today I finished 2, but with that I have a love/hate relationship, but mostly hate and just started with 3. And after that I'm jumping on Bloodborne :D

  • Love 1

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, NieR:Automata™ said:

Sekiro was my first FromSoft game and I got wrecked hard, but once you learn it, it just becomes such amazing and smooth experience. Now Dark Souls got me super addicted. 1 was amazing, today I finished 2, but with that I have a love/hate relationship, but mostly hate and just started with 3. And after that I'm jumping on Bloodborne :D

Yeah for sure haha. 

 

2 wasn't made by the oringal team, so it's overall very different from the rest of games at least, but I've barely done anything in Bloodborne, but it's pretty great! I do love it haha

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Daniel_Defoe said:

Yeah for sure haha. 

 

2 wasn't made by the oringal team, so it's overall very different from the rest of games at least, but I've barely done anything in Bloodborne, but it's pretty great! I do love it haha

Yeah they were working on BB at that time and it shows. the whole game feels very lazy in every single aspect. It sure was a ride and I was still very hooked even though I was bitching through the entire game lol.

  • Upvote 1

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, NieR:Automata™ said:

Yeah they were working on BB at that time and it shows. the whole game feels very lazy in every single aspect. It sure was a ride and I was still very hooked even though I was bitching through the entire game lol.

Yeah DS2 just overall is overloaded with bad design and bosses, and the "story" was very disjointed and broken because, of course, it wasn't Miyazaki who designed it, but for anybody looking for a game that's hard just for the sake of it being hard, it ain't too bad. 

 

I'm super excited to start playing them myself. Love Bloodborne so far, and honestly can't wait for Elden Ring

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, manoverboard679 said:

 

I played Bloodborne and hated it and never played Souls. I got this from Gamefly and got stuck and said fuck it and sent it back. Then I watched a video and finally "got" the posture system. Got it back and actually paid to keep- beat it in less than a month. Biggest video game accomplishment of my life lol

Glad you went back to it, the feeling you get after beating a boss that's wiped the floor with you multiple times is unreal. Bloodborne is honestly is my favorite, I love the scenery and lovecraftian bosses in it. Best rule of thumb for me when it comes to souls games is don't get the game get under your skin and know when to walk away. Ofcourse this after countless hours of playing from soft games lol

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kapital said:

Glad you went back to it, the feeling you get after beating a boss that's wiped the floor with you multiple times is unreal. Bloodborne is honestly is my favorite, I love the scenery and lovecraftian bosses in it. Best rule of thumb for me when it comes to souls games is don't get the game get under your skin and know when to walk away. Ofcourse this after countless hours of playing from soft games lol

Of course, you're very right. Know when to walk away. When you get mad, take a breather, and try again. Eventually, you start to learn the system, the fighting styles, the maneuvers, how to improvve your own craft, etc. Can't wait to play more Souls games myself as Bloodborne is all I have atm 

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Kapital said:

Glad you went back to it, the feeling you get after beating a boss that's wiped the floor with you multiple times is unreal. Bloodborne is honestly is my favorite, I love the scenery and lovecraftian bosses in it. Best rule of thumb for me when it comes to souls games is don't get the game get under your skin and know when to walk away. Ofcourse this after countless hours of playing from soft games lol

 

53 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Of course, you're very right. Know when to walk away. When you get mad, take a breather, and try again. Eventually, you start to learn the system, the fighting styles, the maneuvers, how to improvve your own craft, etc. Can't wait to play more Souls games myself as Bloodborne is all I have atm 

This. Literally this. Got my ass fucked by Darklurker in DS2. Worst thing about it is that I didn't know the last Chasm you'll be doing is the one you have to clear every single time to get to the actual boss. Unfortunately for me, it was Black Gulch chasm which is the hardest one of them all. They were wiping floor with me as you mentioned and I almost gave up, after all it was just an optional boss. And even when I got to him I died when he was 1/4 hp which made me even more frustrated. Took 2 hours break, went back and did it on my first time. It's these moments that keep fueling you. The sense of accomplishment. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

 

This. Literally this. Got my ass fucked by Darklurker in DS2. Worst thing about it is that I didn't know the last Chasm you'll be doing is the one you have to clear every single time to get to the actual boss. Unfortunately for me, it was Black Gulch chasm which is the hardest one of them all. They were wiping floor with me as you mentioned and I almost gave up, after all it was just an optional boss. And even when I got to him I died when he was 1/4 hp which made me even more frustrated. Took 2 hours break, went back and did it on my first time. It's these moments that keep fueling you. The sense of accomplishment. 

Hell yeah! 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kapital said:

Glad you went back to it, the feeling you get after beating a boss that's wiped the floor with you multiple times is unreal. Bloodborne is honestly is my favorite, I love the scenery and lovecraftian bosses in it. Best rule of thumb for me when it comes to souls games is don't get the game get under your skin and know when to walk away. Ofcourse this after countless hours of playing from soft games lol

 

Yes the adrenaline rush I got after beating Genichiro (still bitter that the cutscene after phase 2 wasnt a save point) was like nothing I'd experienced in a video game 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

I've been following souls games since demons souls,.. even the souls-like games the range from decent to dreadful..  the fact the I haven't played this yet keeps me up at night.  

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, humbleledger said:

I've been following souls games since demons souls,.. even the souls-like games the range from decent to dreadful..  the fact the I haven't played this yet keeps me up at night.  


Do be warned, I think this game goes out of it's way to penalize you if you're coming in with a souls mindset. Which was initially great and a refreshing change of pace, especially when paired with polish and quality oozing at every corner...but by the end I was sick of the mechanics and only found myself disappointed.  


Had Death Stranding not come out this year, I think Sekiro would have definitely had a louder discussion on the divide it's had with fans -- for every 3 people I know that love it, I know another 2 that despised it. 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, ggl3dde said:


Do be warned, I think this game goes out of it's way to penalize you if you're coming in with a souls mindset. Which was initially great and a refreshing change of pace, especially when paired with polish and quality oozing at every corner...but by the end I was sick of the mechanics and only found myself disappointed.  


Had Death Stranding not come out this year, I think Sekiro would have definitely had a louder discussion on the divide it's had with fans -- for every 3 people I know that love it, I know another 2 that despised it. 

 

interesting, first I'm hearing of this.  can you elaborate on why it's so polarizing?  it LOOKS like a faster paced souls game... like bloodborne.  

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

 

interesting, first I'm hearing of this.  can you elaborate on why it's so polarizing?  it LOOKS like a faster paced souls game... like bloodborne.  

From what I took from it, in Souls games, you just go up and fight the enemies, one on one or whatever; for the most part, it is even combat.  In Sekiro, that all is thrown out the window as you're encouraged to actually do whatever it takes to get the kill, regardless of what you do.  It isn't the wisest to just run up to enemies and kill them... It's actually much easier and smarter to pick them off one by one using whatever cheap methods you so choose.  Run up, assassinate an enemy, and then flee and hide until you can do the same, slowly dwindling down groups of enemies to make certain fights much easier.  There are a few places in the game where you cannot succeed without doing so (like that fight with the general right after the first chained ogre for example as there is a high ranking general surrounded by like 6 soldiers and a few rifleman).

 

It may have the same pace to a souls game, but it is encouraged to take the cheap shots on your enemies and such and use stealth to your advantage as opposed to just going out and killing everything.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

From what I took from it, in Souls games, you just go up and fight the enemies, one on one or whatever; for the most part, it is even combat.  In Sekiro, that all is thrown out the window as you're encouraged to actually do whatever it takes to get the kill, regardless of what you do.  It isn't the wisest to just run up to enemies and kill them... It's actually much easier and smarter to pick them off one by one using whatever cheap methods you so choose.  Run up, assassinate an enemy, and then flee and hide until you can do the same, slowly dwindling down groups of enemies to make certain fights much easier.  There are a few places in the game where you cannot succeed without doing so (like that fight with the general right after the first chained ogre for example as there is a high ranking general surrounded by like 6 soldiers and a few rifleman).

 

It may have the same pace to a souls game, but it is encouraged to take the cheap shots on your enemies and such and use stealth to your advantage as opposed to just going out and killing everything.

that sounds awesome though, SOUNDS like tenchu mechanics.  you've convinced me.  

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

that sounds awesome though, SOUNDS like tenchu mechanics.  you've convinced me.  

Some people even consider it as spiritual successor to Tenchu so you're not wrong either. You know how people refer to this kind of games as "soulslikes"? This is what I would call a proper soulslike. The soulslike games that people refer to are just (imo) failed attempt of creating a new genre, since most of these games are just DS clones, for the most part, following one inspiration and sticking to that formula. Ironically enough, the only studio that managed to keep the soulslike core and do something creative with it, was FromSoft themselves with this game. That being said, it shares a lot of stuff with Dark Souls, but is approached differently. Instead of rolling you are forced to parry enemies and deflect their attacks, taking down their posture and once you fully break their posture, you kill them by deathblow. It basically replaces the stamina bar. And you can jump, grapple and use variety of tools that come in as "Shinobi prosthetics" in a form of shurikens, firecrackers and all kinds of stuff. You can either play defensive or go full aggro. 

 

  • Upvote 1

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Some people even consider it as spiritual successor to Tenchu so you're not wrong either. You know how people refer to this kind of games as "soulslikes"? This is what I would call a proper soulslike.

 

 

there are some gems in the souls like subgenre, my favorites have been the 2d games, Hollow Knight, Salt & Sanctuary.. Dead Cells are the only "inspired" games to hold a light to fromsofts games.  Nioh and The Surge 2 are up there too... but most of the 3d games feel shallow in comparison.  

 

a spiritual successor to tenchu huh... I've always been under the impression that it was just a reskinned bloodborne, my least favorite fromsoft game.  this is a revelation

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, the soundtrack one of the best and hardest games I've had the pleasure of winning platinum <3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.