Draxcazel

Bring Me The Horizon - Music to listen to... (2019)

144 posts in this topic

Music to Skip 

• Upvote 4

Other Releases by

Initially wasn't keen on this at all but understood what the future of this band is gonna look like with all these spontaneous and different EPs they're planning. Hooked on 5 songs now and it reminds me of the chill out sessions EP and what that was to me when I was going through shit. Definitely gonna be using this as my chill background music option for a while. Like Seeing Spiders is the absolute highlight for me. Love this project now.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

More Ludens please

I like every era of BMTH, hopefully this is just a scrap heap and not a sign of whats to come. Amo I like but I'd prefer it was a BMTH side project.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, luv4metalcore said:

I will listen to NIN over this shit!

incredibly confusing comment, almost like you're implying NIN are bad

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, amazonbasics said:

More Ludens please

I like every era of BMTH, hopefully this is just a scrap heap and not a sign of whats to come. Amo I like but I'd prefer it was a BMTH side project.

This is just one of many EPs all different styles/genres that they plan to release instead of albums now. Oli said when Ludens came out that that would be part of another EP with similar songs on it too.

• Love 3

On 12/27/2019 at 5:20 AM, r3iKo said:

What's up with the Halsey track? I can't get it to open in iTunes. Anyone else?

Change the name of the file to anything but an upside down question mark, iTunes doesn't want to recognise it at all out of the zip but that fixed it.

So yeah, this is kind of an artsy project.

While most of you think this is weird and talk about the individual tracks, you're quite right. Those are not songs to come back to on a daily base.

But the project as a whole is very fascinating and feels like it very much came to be during the recording sessions.

Oli was like... yeah fuck this song let's just do a meditation now, and he pulled this off. It's a nice mixtape to listen to in your afterhour or if you can't sleep and just browse reddit and stuff.

It reminds you to hold your breath for a second (in a quite creepy way) and just feel the moment you're in right now.

I'm weirdly amazed by this record, and I'm excited to see where they are going for the next years.

• Upvote 2

A pretty good surprise, actually :like:

They should've called it "Music No One Wants To Listen To..."

• Upvote 2

Post the full title you cowards (this isn't a joke name) : Music to listen to~dance to~blaze to~pray to~feed to~sleep to~talk to~grind to~trip to~breathe to~help to~hurt to~scroll to~roll to~love to~hate to~learn Too~plot to~play to~be to~feel to~breed to~sweat to~dream to~hide to~live to~die to~GO TO

• Haha 1

On 12/29/2019 at 2:01 PM, Maximo said:

incredibly confusing comment, almost like you're implying NIN are bad

How in hell is saying NIN is better, saying it is worse? WTF?

I rather listen something that sounds good not worse which is BMTH!

Apparently, English is too hard of a language for some.

I rather listen to NIN over this shit, is saying I rather listen to something better. How the F is that hard to understand? DAMN!

Talk about stupid.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

30 minutes ago, luv4metalcore said:

How in hell is saying NIN is better, saying it is worse? WTF?

I rather listen something that sounds good not worse which is BMTH!

Apparently, English is too hard of a language for some.

I rather listen to NIN over this shit, is saying I rather listen to something better. How the F is that hard to understand? DAMN!

Talk about stupid.

Ok 1. calm down

2. usually that phrase is used to detract from the subject at hand, in other words “I dislike this so much that would rather listen to something I also do not like, because it is that bad”

I have never once seen someone use the phrase the way you have, and considering you didn’t even use it correctly (and deleted the comment afterwards), calling me stupid seems a bit rich, bud

7 minutes ago, Maximo said:

Ok 1. calm down

2. usually that phrase is used to detract from the subject at hand, in other words “I dislike this so much that would rather listen to something I also do not like, because it is that bad”

I have never once seen someone use the phrase the way you have, and considering you didn’t even use it correctly (and deleted the comment afterwards), calling me stupid seems a bit rich, bud

Rather does not mean the opposite, which you interpreted. Rather means I rather listen to, instead of not listen to, as you thought. So no you changed my words to what you prefer it to be. So you calm down, because you are the one starting it, not me.

Just now, luv4metalcore said:

Rather does not mean the opposite, which you interpreted. Rather means I rather listen to, instead of not listen to, as you thought. So no you changed my words to what you prefer it to be. So you calm down, because you are the one starting it, not me.

But that’s literally what the phrase means in English, I’m not changing anything 

Just now, Maximo said:

But that’s literally what the phrase means in English, I’m not changing anything 

Rather does not mean I do not want to. You are taking it that way. That is you, not the language.

Guess, I should of used Prefer, but you would say the same for that word too.

Rather does not mean I do not want to. You are taking it that way. That is you, not the language.

Ok 

• Upvote 1

Someone always has to pick at what someone says, to get a fight going, and then continue it until they are agreed they are right in the first place. They just can't handle it, without it being the way they want it. I will still agree, to disagree, no matter what you continue this for whatever reason you feel the need to continue it. I done wasting my time.

• Downvote 1

Someone always has to pick at what someone says, to get a fight going, and then continue it until they are agreed they are right in the first place. They just can't handle it, without it being the way they want it. I will still disagree, to agree, no matter what you continue this for whatever reason you feel the need to continue it. I done wasting my time.

This right here is continuing it where it didn't need to be, could've just left this at his last non sequitur

• Upvote 1

Someone always has to pick at what someone says, to get a fight going, and then continue it until they are agreed they are right in the first place. They just can't handle it, without it being the way they want it. I will still disagree, to agree, no matter what you continue this for whatever reason you feel the need to continue it. I done wasting my time.

ooga

• Haha 1

So much fights about something that is just an EP of little experiments, sometimes with stems from the amo album.

its okay