Draxcazel

Bring Me The Horizon - Music to listen to... (2019)

144 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

1 hour ago, Ferzh said:

It's bothering me so much that now all the bands/artists are doing this "weird asf no sense" concept

why? why does it bother you that much?

weird music doesn't need a concept to be good. it can just be weird. take tally hall or mother, mother for example. they have lots of weird music in their respective discographies, and yet there's little to no concept to be found. likewise, concept albums don't need to be weird. concept albums can actually be pretty normal by today's standards or even mainstream. example? i can give you a few. pink floyd's "the wall", halsey's "hopeless fountain kingdom", a handful of albums by coldplay; hell, you could argue "astroworld" by travis scott, one of the biggest hip-hop albums this decade, has a concept based on the titular amusement park in real life.

tl;dr: shut up and enjoy the nightcore

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

klsig.png.729dbece4a6cd4d8ccf4d56b60aa08e2.png

17 hours ago, PhantomFear said:

Very cool release, not as good as amo for me, but it still has some really great tracks like "A Devastating Liberation" and "like seeing spiders..."

not as good as amo.  I didn't know it could get any worse.. yikes

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

Great background music, not in a bad way. Obviously the point as well, hence the title. As an actual album though.. Halsey and YONAKA songs are really nice and I loved the addition to my second favourite song off amo (Why You Gotta Kick..) with A Devastating Liberation, the other 5 songs are only "alright" though (except for Underground Big...). My biggest problem with this is that they just made a full electronic album that is, for the most part, worse than the electronic interludes and nihilist blues off amo.

• Upvote 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

1 minute ago, Xyldroin said:

Stay weird.

Is that Eunha?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

2 minutes ago, desk said:

Is that Eunha?

yes

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, Xyldroin said:

yes

Based

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

just checked the date and we're clearly not 1st april. Donno what i'm listening to lmao

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

tenor.gif

That was something to digest. 

I feel like BMTH is living the "modern art" at his finest. They just bring concept on the table, it may be good or bad they don't seem to really care. And I dig that.
I wanted to listen to some weird shit these days, didn't know it would be from them.

I prefer amo. due to the fact it's more cohesive. But to be fair, if they do a mix of Sempiternal/TTS/amo/Weird electro like that into their next tour, I'm in 100% .
It could be a nice experience, and I hope they're already thinking about that. 

I just can't listen to the 20min asmr bs, the electro sound behind just rapes my brain after only 2min. 

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, rxchvrd said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH are you saying bmth wasn't crucified when that's the spirit or amo were released? you really seems like a guy that listened the band three or four times and wanna be someone who knows everything about it

Yet look at all the attention this turd is getting. You’ve got true metal heads saying how much they like and experimental electronic album. Most albums like this are almost entirely ignored, and are lucky to have 2 comments. But BMTH does it....?

And don’t misunderstand, I’m not judging. Like whatever you want. But this band always gets a pass!  Everyone hates the last 2 albums according to what you said...yet here they are downloading an electronic album??  And of all the bands that have grown and changed and been hated for it...why this band gets the pass is beyond me. He can’t sing, they’re not overly interesting musically, and have “sold out” with the pop shit under every possible definition. 
So yea...they get a pass. It’s just a fact. I just don’t understand why ??‍♂️.  Please, PLEASE, make a country album BMTH!!  Lets see what everyone says then! ?

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

reaction to new bmth

P.s. dont hate Its just a joke

• Haha 2

Just now, nineball4444 said:

Yet look at all the attention this turd is getting. You’ve got true metal heads saying how much they like and experimental electronic album. Most albums like this are almost entirely ignored, and are lucky to have 2 comments. But BMTH does it....?

And don’t misunderstand, I’m not judging. Like whatever you want. But this band always gets a pass!  Everyone hates the last 2 albums according to what you said...yet here they are downloading an electronic album??  And of all the bands that have grown and changed and been hated for it...why this band gets the pass is beyond me. He can’t sing, they’re not overly interesting musically, and have “sold out” with the pop shit under every possible definition. 
So yea...they get a pass. It’s just a fact. I just don’t understand why ??‍♂️.  Please, PLEASE, make a country album BMTH!!  Lets see what everyone says then! ?

idk how you can be so fucking ignorant, i did not said that eVeRyOnE hAtEs aMo AnD ThAtS tHe SpIriT i just said that they got a lot of criticizes when they were released, drown was super hated when it was released, and yes he can sing, idk if you fucking have the capacity of fucking searching some show from bmth of this year, and if you are saying that sempiternal/there's a hell are "not overly interesting" you are just fucking ignorant and have no fucking idea of how influent they are, you cant understand because you are dumb af

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

tssf.jpg

I liked this far more than Amo, but they're really forgetting how to write good and interesting songs here. A lot of them follow the same formula and often repeat themselves out of laziness rather than continuing to expand and only repeat to increase the atmosphere. Also, fuck Big Underground. Worst song they've done in a while. 

ASREFBHLKEYUIZBYRDFEF I LOVE FOXES

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

2 hours ago, rxchvrd said:

idk how you can be so fucking ignorant, i did not said that eVeRyOnE hAtEs aMo AnD ThAtS tHe SpIriT i just said that they got a lot of criticizes when they were released, drown was super hated when it was released, and yes he can sing, idk if you fucking have the capacity of fucking searching some show from bmth of this year, and if you are saying that sempiternal/there's a hell are "not overly interesting" you are just fucking ignorant and have no fucking idea of how influent they are, you cant understand because you are dumb af

Your internet toughness is truly inspiring ?.  And sure...he can sing. He just doesn’t FEEL like singing the “Amo” part of Mother Tongue right?  ??. Ignorant..????

Candy Truck is the only song I'll be coming back to on this one. Just a messy album with no real purpose. Most of these tracks drag on for way too long and overstay their welcome. This sound isn't automatically bad because it's different, we've all come to expect that from these guys. I think they could make some big improvements and put out an album like this that is much better and less 10 minute + songs that do not justify it

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, DORBUSCUS said:

Candy Truck is the only song I'll be coming back to on this one. Just a messy album with no real purpose. Most of these tracks drag on for way too long and overstay their welcome. This sound isn't automatically bad because it's different, we've all come to expect that from these guys. I think they could make some big improvements and put out an album like this that is much better and less 10 minute + songs that do not justify it

As someone who enjoys this album for the most part, this criticism is pretty damn valid. If they take the best parts from TTS, amo and this for the next "actual" album (meaning no 20 minute ASMR) Im happy. Ludens was a step in a great direction

• Upvote 2

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

14 hours ago, Cornchip said:

why? why does it bother you that much?

weird music doesn't need a concept to be good. it can just be weird. take tally hall or mother, mother for example. they have lots of weird music in their respective discographies, and yet there's little to no concept to be found. likewise, concept albums don't need to be weird. concept albums can actually be pretty normal by today's standards or even mainstream. example? i can give you a few. pink floyd's "the wall", halsey's "hopeless fountain kingdom", a handful of albums by coldplay; hell, you could argue "astroworld" by travis scott, one of the biggest hip-hop albums this decade, has a concept based on the titular amusement park in real life.

tl;dr: shut up and enjoy the nightcore

ok boomer

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, Ferzh said:

ok boomer

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

And it only took four pages.

• Haha 5

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Bring Me The Horseshit. This band is done for, what a waste of time. 0/10

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

On 12/26/2019 at 11:41 AM, Ossy33xxx said:

if anyone wants to listen to Electronic/House music check out that new Breathe Carolina album. love every track

They released a acoustic version of that album too.

una gran sorpresa este disco, descargando

Holy fuck, BMTH finally released their A Thousand Suns album. I thought this day would never come but they finally did it. Requiescat in pace

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Crush on you

tumblr_p8d6h2wYoc1unrq34o3_500.gif

Whether you like this or not. Shit, even if you didn't like Amo. You have to admit that BMTH has had one of the cleanest evolution as a band. 

You put Count Your Blessings even next to Sempiternal and it's night and day. But you stack their entire discography together. It's an almost perfect arc. Nothing too drastic, each album slowly pushed a bit further. Whether I like their next releases or not, I'm very excited to see what they do next.

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Drown said:

Holy fuck, BMTH finally released their A Thousand Suns album. I thought this day would never come but they finally did it. Requiescat in pace

Bro literally, except ATS is near perfect imo. I'm all in for BMTH doing crazy, fleshed out, full on experimental stuff like this

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Jesus that title. Only listened to the halsey feature. WTF is this....

• Love 1

Not a fan but I can respect when a band tries to be experimental. Not all their ideas landed, the 25-minute track shows it but it was ok.