All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Draxcazel

Bring Me The Horizon - Music to listen to... (2019)

146 posts in this topic

What's up with the Halsey track? I can't get it to open in iTunes. Anyone else?

Other Releases by

BMTH x BEXEY x Lotus Eater

what fucking timeline is this???

• Upvote 5

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

What the fuck was this planned or something? is it a demo release or something?

Just now, SirLaw said:

What the fuck was this planned or something? is it a demo release or something?

just a surprise drop of a little experimental mixtape/EP thing

some of it has some repurposed/remixed stuff from amo but a lot of it is new/original stuff

yeah epic

If you go in expecting a BMTH this isn't it. This is something weird yet wonderful. I dig it. It's great to zone out too. 

• Upvote 1

What the hell is going on with these track lenghts and names?

Ah yes, BMTH after Kojima. Excellent. 

2 hours ago, BrickFace said:

BMTH x BEXEY x Lotus Eater

what fucking timeline is this???

The darkest yet happiest.

4 hours ago, CMGX6X said:

Nice surprise. Definitely something to blaze to. This only cements the idea they should collab with Billie Elish. 

Everything about this comment is horrible

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

2 hours ago, Gandalfstorm said:

Sure, okay, it's not pure heavy metal, or whatever, but bmth is just whatever now, and we shouldn't start pushing it. But please, do not mention Billie Eilish, ever. She does not want to collaborate with anyone, and It's not her style. 

she literally featured on a denzel curry song last year and had 2 or 3 different features on "don't smile at me" but ok

• Upvote 3

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png

Had this playing in the background playing games... and the never-ending looping noises were a bit annoying, but the parts that actually had a beat, melody and/or vocals were pretty good.

• Upvote 1

It's weird, but that's the point. If you just put all preconcieved notions aside and just FEEL you'll enjoy it.

Contrary to the title, it's not as much music as it is an experience. A soundtrack. Love it though.

Also, Halsey fucking rocks on this.

There are some good tracks here, but a lot of it feels like they wanted to make something so fucking weird just to see the reaction.

I don't know how I feel and I have a feeling I won't really pay much attention to this at all.

• Upvote 1

The full name of this album is

Music to listen to, dance to, blaze to, pray to, feed to, sleep to, talk to, grind to, trip to, breathe to, help to, hurt to, scroll to, roll to, love to, hate to, learn to, plot to, play to, be to, feel to, breed to, sweat to, dream to, hide to, live to, die to, go to.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I think you guys are trying way too hard to worship this. Just my opinion, even though I like it it's not like out of this world or some shit, just straight up fun music.

• Upvote 3

y'all asked for amo 2 to leak

did you get what you wanted this holiday season

• Haha 4

HOOOLY SHIT. I DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING. <3

IS THIS A SURPRISE DROP? HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PROMO ANYWHERE!

14 minutes ago, NecRose said:

HOOOLY SHIT. I DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING. <3

IS THIS A SURPRISE DROP? HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PROMO ANYWHERE!

Yup! Some teasing for the Halsey collab was about it.

• Upvote 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

7 hours ago, r3iKo said:

What's up with the Halsey track? I can't get it to open in iTunes. Anyone else?

working fine on Apple Music

11 hours ago, Alicemalice said:

its just raw demos and nothing more. cool sound but there is not even a melody or main riff idk. i just cant understand how to listen it

Don't listen to it fam, feel it.

• Downvote 1

i'm just here for Halsey...

it's ok. some interesting, honest moments (talking parts). the beats were cool every now and then but wasn't blown away by any means. decent for a listen once or twice but not something I'll be throwing on really. more meh than love/hate. the end of the album was funny/pretty cool. excited to see how these shorter and varied releases unfold

tracks I enjoyed most: steal something, ¿, Underground Big {HEADFULOFHYENA}, "like seeing spiders running riot on your lover's grave", ±ªfl“§

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

Love this, but I could really do without the last twenty minutes of underground big. Oli's on to something about dolphins tho. Everyone should go watch Joe Rogan's bit about dolphins.

20200902_221303.jpg

Wow I'm completely amazed at how far this band has come. I remember seeing them play the Zen Lounge in Toronto (now dead) back sometime in the early 2000's opening for Poison the Well, Every Time I Die was also on the bill touring off their now famous album 'Hot Damn!' (they dressed in all white).

Anyway, BMTH were nothing like what they sound like now, total hardcore/nu-metal/pre-metalcore vibes back then, I didn't know of any band that sounded like them. I'll never forget that show as I watched one of the biggest bands on the planet back when they first started in a small grungy night club in Toronto above a Shopper Drug Mart. Good times!

'We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak...And we will never rest, 'til we're all fucking dead ' 

• Upvote 4

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif

14 hours ago, Maximo said:

you have me very, VERY interested, currently downloading 

I've wanted more electronic stuff from BMTH for years and years and this sounds like it might scratch the itch

definitely will.

This kind of shit is exactly why these dudes are one of my favorite bands. This is so out of left field for them and I'm really loving how experimental and atmospheric this thing is, it's like they just threw off every constraint and made it in a stream of consciousness. I didn't expect two full length BMTH releases this year, never mind one like this, and even if I don't end up listening to it much it's a really cool side project.

• Upvote 1

It's bothering me so much that now all the bands/artists are doing this "weird asf no sense" concept