Draxcazel

Bring Me The Horizon - Music to listen to... (2019)

144 posts in this topic

Finished listening - there's some beautiful tracks on this. I have no idea what reaction this is gonna get from the fanbase but I think it's really cool and I personally like a lot of it more than amo.

• Love 1

Other Releases by

Just now, The_Wolverine said:

Is this a new album or unreleased tracks?

all new EP. seems to be demos from amo as well as experimental tracks

• Upvote 1

klsig.png.729dbece4a6cd4d8ccf4d56b60aa08e2.png

Just now, The_Wolverine said:

Is this a new album or unreleased tracks?

new album/non-commercial mixtape

Wonderful

• Downvote 1

rymacc 2.png       kpo pstance.png       last fm acc 2.png

Nice surprise. Definitely something to blaze to. This only cements the idea they should collab with Billie Elish. 

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, CMGX6X said:

Nice surprise. Definitely something to blaze to. This only cements the idea they should collab with Billie Elish. 

God fucking no

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

Is this legit coming out this month? What's with the long runtimes? So fucking weird. Is it worth checking out? I want to but it's so big lmao.

Just now, Zephyr Sunrise said:

Is this legit coming out this month? What's with the long runtimes? So fucking weird. Is it worth checking out? I want to but it's so big lmao.

If you're fine with music that's got alot of space in it. It isn't the most accessible listen, but definitely a interesting listen, with alot of really dope moments. 

3 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

God fucking no

You listen to her latest album? The production on it was super clean, something I'd love to see collide with bring me, as they're already using the same elements. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Just now, CMGX6X said:

If you're fine with music that's got alot of space in it. It isn't the most accessible listen, but definitely a interesting listen, with alot of really dope moments. 

You listen to her latest album? The production on it was super clean, something I'd love to see collide with bring me, as they're already using the same elements. 

Her latest album is ranked as second worst album I have listened to this year

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, NieR:Automata™ said:

Her latest album is ranked as second worst album I have listened to this year

Then I could see why what i said turned you off. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I’m assuming this won’t be on streaming services?

2 minutes ago, theoneandonlypc said:

I’m assuming this won’t be on streaming services?

tomorrow, yes

@The_Wolverine completely new ep. They are supposed to release small albums with less time in between from now on. Each one may be in a different genre

if anyone wants to listen to Electronic/House music check out that new Breathe Carolina album. love every track

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

I really don't understand why everyone likes this band so much.  And REALLY don't understand why they're the only band that gets a pass when they change genres, while everyone else gets crucified.  I don't know why i bothered to dl it.  I couldn't delete it fast enough.  

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

This is really good honestly. If you aint some elitist that thinks they must always do deathcore then just skip it. BMTH became a band for open minded people from what I see and I like this change from them. I believe we'll *edited* EP too after this one or the next one so their release plan might be worth it in the long run. Also this EP is literally music from the future haha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, nineball4444 said:

I really don't understand why everyone likes this band so much.  And REALLY don't understand why they're the only band that gets a pass when they change genres, while everyone else gets crucified.  I don't know why i bothered to dl it.  I couldn't delete it fast enough.  

if you think bring me the horizon wasn't crucified when amo released, you really must have been living under a rock

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, nineball4444 said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH are you saying bmth wasn't crucified when that's the spirit or amo were released? you really seems like a guy that listened the band three or four times and wanna be someone who knows everything about it

• Upvote 3

tssf.jpg

Bring Me The Horizon's surprise EP "Music to listen to~dance to~blaze to~pray to~feed to~sleep to~talk to~grind to~trip to~breathe to~help to~hurt to~scroll to~roll to~love to~hate to~learn Too~plot to~play to~be to~feel to~breed to~sweat to~dream to~hide to~live to~die to~GO TO" is a roller coaster from start to finish. Much like the title describes, it surely is.. music to do stuff to! I'm just not entirely sure what to make of it all, it's very difficult to digest. Now, that's not necessarily saying that it's bad! This mixtape has a lot of dope moments, and I'm sure it's probably just some random tracks that they experimented with (Underground Big {HEADFULOFHYENA}) or demos/reinterpretations of other songs they've released (Steal Something.) with no real attention paid to cohesiveness or direction, but it's just so fascinating. It's like a train wreck you can't look away from, but in the best way. Not to mention, we can not forget that, in a tape full of electronic, ambient, and techno/house music, they put a fucking breakdown at the beginning of a 24 minute song, followed by ASMR by Oliver. That's shit that lands you in the history books.

FAVORITE TRACKS:

Steal Something.

A Devastating Liberation

¿

Dead Dolphin Sounds 'aid brain growth in unborn child' Virtual Therapy / Nature Healing 2 Hours

±ªþ³§

Underground Big {HEADFULOFHYENA}

LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS:

Underground Big {HEADFULOFHYENA}

Candy Truck / You Expected: LAB Your Result: GREEN

FINAL VERDICT:

YES/10

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Cornchip said:

Bring Me The Horizon's surprise EP "Music to listen to~dance to~blaze to~pray to~feed to~sleep to~talk to~grind to~trip to~breathe to~help to~hurt to~scroll to~roll to~love to~hate to~learn Too~plot to~play to~be to~feel to~breed to~sweat to~dream to~hide to~live to~die to~GO TO

More like Music to~cringe to .

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

Just finished my first listen and I loved this EP.  I'll have alot more to say after more listens because there is ALOT to digest here. Now if this was a full length album I'd be kinda disappointed, but doing it this way works. Because I know that this isn't something that they're going to ride out for 2 years. Most likely if they're following through their plan they'll release another EP in a few months in another genre, in my opinion doing it this way the genre hopping works really well. If you like electronic/house stuff and liked the weirder stuff in amo give this a shot but if you're still just waiting for Sempiternal 2 stay away from this one. 9/10

Favorite Songs: Steal Something, Candy Truck,  A Devastating Liberation,¿, like seeing spiders run riot on your lover and astis

giphy (2).gif

BMTH "fans" are gonna hate this...and I kinda love that

This should've just been the Fish side project. Not even a lot of Sykes here. I was at least expecting a lot of cool duet stuff with him and Halsey but her song is essentially just a in the dark remix with her on vox. I had to edit Underground Big down to 5:15 because ASMR is a waste of my time. I mean, the album title fits because I will only have this on as background noise and that bothers me.

• Upvote 3

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

I prefer it when they write normal songs tbh, this is way too try hard to be experimental and weird to me. But some moments were enjoyable though.

RnmmCRF.gif

Alright, alright. I think doing these ep's like this, (doesn't have to be exactly like this) might be a smart move they have done. Sure, okay, it's not pure heavy metal, or whatever, but bmth is just whatever now, and we shouldn't start pushing it. But please, do not mention Billie Eilish, ever. She does not want to collaborate with anyone, and It's not her style. 

I think this is a good way to just mix many things at once. Amo started with genres each song, now listening to something like underground, WHAT EVEN? This blew my god damn mind. Thanks for filling my head with glitchy sound effects to try not to bop to. Well, time to get into the Luky spirit!

• Upvote 1