ally

Bad Omens - Never Know (Single) (2019)

27 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

fake and sterile artwork, thank fuck most of the album didn't sound like this song, ew.

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

This band started off so strong with a ton of potential and really catchy and fun songs and now all this new stuff is incredibly forgettable.

• Upvote 1

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

sounds a bit too close to touch-y, which is kinda cool but it doesn’t have those raw emotional vocals that TCCT has

its ok

• Upvote 1

yeah epic

Not a bad song, though am I the only one or do some parts remind me of this song here?

• Confused 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

what kind of too close to touch is this?

• Haha 1

tssf.jpg

Clearly this band is having an identity crisis these days. Having said that though, I still like the song, but I'd rather have something resembling their older stuff. 

• Love 3

What the actual fuck ??? already ??
These guys are still my AOTY so I went like a pig to check this out.

Fuck me, I'm not disappointed at all and I'm all in for this new sound, I fucking love his voice, lyrics, the melody.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I loved the self titled but after that I haven't been impressed which is a shame because they definitely had mad potential 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

It's like a mix between Too Close to Touch and Vesta Collide and it's disappointing

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Bad Omens will release a deluxe version of the album titled "Finding God Before God Finds Me" on January 17, 2020 via Sumerian Records.

Tracklist:
1. Kingdom Of Cards
2. Running In Circles
3. Careful What You Wish For
4. The Hell I Overcame
5. Dethrone
6. Blood
7. Mercy
8. Said & Done
9. Burning Out
10. If I'm There
11. Never Know
12. Limits
13. Come Undone

Thank you daddy

• Love 1

Autotune is hard with this one...

• Confused 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!! The Hell?! This is awesome!!!! A deluxe edition is what we need now!!!!

• Upvote 1

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

If you didn't tell me this was Bad Omens i would think of 5 bands over them. Definitely a deluxe edition single.

• Upvote 1

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

Got to see them open for BFMV before they released anything from their second album. Fantastic performance. I frequently listen to their whole first album, I love it. Their second album is... Different. The Hell I Overcame and Careful What You Wish For are good, but they're nothing special, and the rest of the album is kinda just there to be skipped. This song is just a little worse than those tracks. Their first album was so good, I really hope this is just a short phase and not a permanent change in sound.

• Love 2

Damn this is different from them (and yeah it's lot like Too Close to Touch), but I really like it.

RnmmCRF.gif

A very inconsistent bad, some songs are great, some are meh. Its hard to find a happy medium with Bad Omens.

Anyone see Noah calling out this site for leaking this song on his insta live? Lol 

1 minute ago, midtownhavok said:

Anyone see Noah calling out this site for leaking this song on his insta live? Lol 

No, but that sounds freaking fantastic! I guess I never really think about artists being aware of this site... Kinda cool.

Never been this excited for a deluxe version lol. Theres nothing I want more of than this album. Song isnt their best but still really good. Art is absolutely horrendous though

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

am I the only one noticing the shit mix? like in the chorus the pumping is almost unbearable. like wtf happened there? Especially in comparison on the superb production of fgbgfm...

• Downvote 1