06. Rolling Thunder (3:33)
07. Praying Drunk (4:01)
08. Onyx Dust (3:12)
09. Air (2:56)
10. Cult Leader (3:37)
11. Saint Sorrow (3:29)
12. Solaris (3:37)
13. Little Bell (3:30)
14. The Sun Came Dancing on the Rain (4:34)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1

Never heard of them, but I need some good Christian music in my life. Hoping this is a good spin. Thanks! 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, PaddyOh said:

Never heard of them, but I need some good Christian music in my life. Hoping this is a good spin. Thanks! 

yea i also enjoy christian music from time to time (as i am a christian) and it is always nice to have some positive lyrics etc based off religion, the good book etc....lyrics that are uplifting etc.  however, i am totally not feeling this :(  I will tell you one christian band that I miss so much is Number One Gun.  Jeff had a solo project (still might actually/as he pretty much was Number One Gun, especially near the end, just like how Bryce is The Rocket Summer.) But man Number One Gun was amazing, as it Kutless.  Waking Ashland was also a Christian band I believe (heavily piano rock) these are older bands as I am not really up on the Christian Scene anymore ( i used to be, as that was all I listened to at one point the church I was attending sort of brainwashed me at the age of like 13-14/now I am 32 hahaha) but they had me like break my blink 182 cassettes and CDs, Sugar Ray, Everclear albums etc then gave me some of the WOW compilation records for each one that I broke I got another WOW comp.  found some decent bands on there, but then drifted away from Christian music etc for a very long time, and am just now playiung some old Christian music as I am not hip on the new stuff (other than well like hillsong etc etc all those mega churches ya know and their bands)  and then the band Sidewalk Prophets as they are from right around here and my good buddy actually does sound for them etc.  

LRO :   I am looking for new Chrsitian bands or good Christian music (pop punk, rock, metal etc.) Will Take suggestions of any kind please.  

• Upvote 1

This is actually pretty good! I will definitely check out the rest of the album. 

• Upvote 1

Number one gun was amazing, as was run kid run, fm static etc. there isn’t near as much good Christian stuff like that anymore 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, hamboy23 said:

LRO :   I am looking for new Chrsitian bands or good Christian music (pop punk, rock, metal etc.) Will Take suggestions of any kind please 

I know a lot, but you should check out showbread for sure 

6 hours ago, hamboy23 said:

yea i also enjoy christian music from time to time (as i am a christian) and it is always nice to have some positive lyrics etc based off religion, the good book etc....lyrics that are uplifting etc.  however, i am totally not feeling this :(  I will tell you one christian band that I miss so much is Number One Gun.  Jeff had a solo project (still might actually/as he pretty much was Number One Gun, especially near the end, just like how Bryce is The Rocket Summer.) But man Number One Gun was amazing, as it Kutless.  Waking Ashland was also a Christian band I believe (heavily piano rock) these are older bands as I am not really up on the Christian Scene anymore ( i used to be, as that was all I listened to at one point the church I was attending sort of brainwashed me at the age of like 13-14/now I am 32 hahaha) but they had me like break my blink 182 cassettes and CDs, Sugar Ray, Everclear albums etc then gave me some of the WOW compilation records for each one that I broke I got another WOW comp.  found some decent bands on there, but then drifted away from Christian music etc for a very long time, and am just now playiung some old Christian music as I am not hip on the new stuff (other than well like hillsong etc etc all those mega churches ya know and their bands)  and then the band Sidewalk Prophets as they are from right around here and my good buddy actually does sound for them etc.  

LRO :   I am looking for new Chrsitian bands or good Christian music (pop punk, rock, metal etc.) Will Take suggestions of any kind please.  

I agree with Showbread also check out Haste The Day, Dogwood, Craig's Brother 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, hamboy23 said:

If you're looking for good metalcore, check out Silent Planet, Wolves at the Gate, Fit for a King, August Burns Red and The Devil Wears Prada

Check out My Epic as well, they're incredible. The Almost is good, Disciple is still making music, Loyals, Hearts Like Lions, Off Road Minivan, Artifex Pereo, Paradise Now, Glass Age...

There's still a lot of good stuff out there, just gotta know where to look. I recommend checking out https://www.indievisionmusic.com/ as they usually are up to date on that stuff.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hamboy23 said:

-Search The City's albums "A Fire So Big The Heavens Could See It" and "Flight". They're a little bit pop punky, more alternative I guess, but amazing. Not sure if they consider themselves a Christian Band, but I bought their first album at a Christian bookstore. 

-Silent Planet, any album. 

-Memphis May Fire, and Matty Mullins' solo stuff

-Red, any album

-We Came As Romans, any album 

-NF, any album (if you like hip hop) 

5 hours ago, PaddyOh said:

-Search The City's albums "A Fire So Big The Heavens Could See It" and "Flight". They're a little bit pop punky, more alternative I guess, but amazing. Not sure if they consider themselves a Christian Band, but I bought their first album at a Christian bookstore. 

-Silent Planet, any album. 

-Memphis May Fire, and Matty Mullins' solo stuff

-Red, any album

-We Came As Romans, any album 

-NF, any album (if you like hip hop) 

WCAR is a christian group????? Really??  I did NOT know that.....interesting.  Also, I dig Search The City soon much....The Almost is no longer Christian as like if you read interviews with Aaron he is sorta soured a bit on the entire religion thing.  He's still Christian i believe but not making like christian music persay anymore.  A couple other good ones you did not mention and not sure if you knew this but Dustin Kensure of Thrice has a couple Christian Solo/Worship Records as does Aaron Of The Almost and underoath.  I deff more of a pop punk guy more so than anything so yea... but i really dig NF I dont think a lot of folk Realize he is a Christian rapper as he is blowing up yet his music is so lyrically powerful however.  I wish more artists would not necessarily be christian but release music like NF with some real substance behind the lyrics in the rap genre that is.  

18 hours ago, hamboy23 said:

WCAR is a christian group????? Really??  I did NOT know that.....interesting.  Also, I dig Search The City soon much....The Almost is no longer Christian as like if you read interviews with Aaron he is sorta soured a bit on the entire religion thing.  He's still Christian i believe but not making like christian music persay anymore.  A couple other good ones you did not mention and not sure if you knew this but Dustin Kensure of Thrice has a couple Christian Solo/Worship Records as does Aaron Of The Almost and underoath.  I deff more of a pop punk guy more so than anything so yea... but i really dig NF I dont think a lot of folk Realize he is a Christian rapper as he is blowing up yet his music is so lyrically powerful however.  I wish more artists would not necessarily be christian but release music like NF with some real substance behind the lyrics in the rap genre that is.  

WCAR may or may not subscribe to the title of being a Christian band, but their lyrics have always been pretty uplifting, and I've heard they're "Christians in a band", so Christian or not, definitely good stuff to listen to if you're tired of cursing and dumb themes in songs.