All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Zephyr Sunrise

From Ashes To New - Every Second (ft. Eva Under Fire) (Single) (2019)

8 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - December 6, 2019
Genre - Post-Hardcore, Rapcore, Electronic
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Every Second (feat. Eva Under Fire)  (3:34)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

Really went downhill since Musser left lul

Kingdom Leaks' favourite bands to circlejerk over: Movements, Periphery, Polaris, Architects, Knuckle Puck, Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Our Last Night, Dance Gavin Dance and Norma Jean.

:/ hell of a downgrade

Was that even Matt rapping? cus it sounded like shit

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

its ok.

Really don't get why they would re do this song. Was a thousand times better with the old vocalist. Female vocals don't fit the song either in my opinion. Pretty sure that's not Matt rapping either unless there's some heavy editing on his voice or something. Wish we would have got some new original material. Thanks for the post either way of course 

Kinda let down, but at least there still around which matters. Really enjoyed Day One and The Future. I hope they can actually top both albums. New version is okay, but feels like there was less put into it. Still gonna support them though, love these guys.