Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Electric

Sylosis - I Sever (Single) (2019)

14 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Sounds fucking awesome, as I would expect from Sylosis. Epic feels and riffs everywhere in this song. I'm very happy to see that Josh didn't forget about his own band, as much as I love Architects, because both bands are excellent in their own ways and need to keep releasing A+ Metal. Dormant Heart will be five years old next month, so new Slyosis is very much needed.

Any release date given for this Cycle Of Suffering?

• Upvote 4

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Just now, Edgekrvzher said:

Sounds fucking awesome, as I would expect from Sylosis. Epic feels and riffs everywhere in this song. I'm very happy to see that Josh didn't forget about his own band, as much as I love Architects, because both bands are excellent in their own ways and need to keep releasing A+ Metal. Dormant Heart will be five years old next month, so new Slyosis is very much needed.

Any release date given for this Cycle Of Suffering?

February 7 my good sir.  I forgot to include that in the post.  Will update now.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Anton Chigurh said:

February 7 my good sir.  I forgot to include that in the post.  Will update now.

You wanted to put it out there that Josh was in this band, especially because this forum is huge on Architects. ;) It's all good. Both are different bands, but those into Architects could also enjoy Sylosis as well, if they don't already.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Edgekrvzher said:

You wanted to put it out there that Josh was in this band, especially because this forum is huge on Architects. ;) It's all good. Both are different bands, but those into Architects could also enjoy Sylosis as well, if they don't already.

My thoughts exactly.  Just the mention of them having the same guitarist as Architects (although this is his main gig) would draw in more people simply because of that.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit yes! It’s been too long! Was just listening to their last album today after reading about the album recording.

• Upvote 2

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

13 minutes ago, itLEAKED said:

This makes my kingdom leak

username checks out

• Upvote 1

This is just fantastic from Sylosis. I can't wait for what this album has in store in Feburary.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JKNori said:

This is just fantastic from Sylosis. I can't wait for what this album has in store in Feburary.

Another awesome album, honestly. Sylosis have a very consistent catalogue, so I wouldn't expect different. My favorite is Edge Of The Earth.

I was just listening to Sylosis yesterday! This sounds so damn good. Excited for more

This song is amazing, been waiting for something new from these guys for a long time. I'm glad they didn't call it quits. I can't wait for the new album, these guys have been one of my favorite bands since i first heard them on the album the supreme oppressor. This is a good comeback song, nice to see them coming out with a banger. Most of their songs are heavy hitters, I'm just glad they didn't get softer. I do hope Josh uses a little bit of clean vocals on this album, he has pretyy good cleans. Their not as good as Jamie Graham's cleans, but they sounded good on edge of the earth