The site has been successfully restored at 10 PM EST on February 19th from the backup taken at 4 AM on the same day. We were forced to do this due to a fatal system error. If something is missing, this is probably why. If you find any bugs as a result of this restore, please let us know immediately.
mR12

XXXTENTACION - Bad Vibes Forever (2019)

62 posts in this topic

A good chunk of these songs were already circulating around the net.

Other Releases by

5 hours ago, TomoLust said:

Then you shouldn't have made such a blanket statement and said something still not even that specific like: "X's label is milking his legacy"

Yeah, you're right. 

All I read from the title was "Bad" because that's what this is. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Fuck homophobes and wife beaters. People like that deserve no platform anywhere.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, MyTearsYW said:

Ah alright. Yeah all of these posthumous releases are just a result of record labels stretching their insane artist contracts beyond the grave. Just let his unfinished music rest with his family and loved ones.

Expected coming from a black veil brides fan... 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's be honest here, I don't know why most of you guys are surprised why they still dropping music from X, well he was signed to a label with a huge contract, they invested a lot of money into him, and now they need they're profit, no matter if the artist is alive or dead, that's the sad truth about being signed. They don't give two fucks if you are alive or dead, money is money and don't be surprised if they still got more music from X in the safe that we don't know that even exists. 

12 minutes ago, OneDaySon said:

Expected coming from a black veil brides fan... 

One day you'll come up with a better diss, son

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, KatoMacabre said:

Fuck homophobes and wife beaters. People like that deserve no platform anywhere.

Everyone deserves a platform. You don't have to listen to them, though

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, neebnoob18 said:

Everyone deserves a platform. You don't have to listen to them, though

Intolerance of any kind shouldn't have a platform anywhere. We should be better than that and shut down that shit at the very first even slight hint.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, KatoMacabre said:

Intolerance of any kind shouldn't have a platform anywhere. We should be better than that and shut down that shit at the very first even slight hint.

Freedom of Speech exists for everything, even what you hate

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, MyTearsYW said:

Freedom of Speech exists for everything, even what you hate

True, and yes I know I am taking it further here, but does that same thing apply to neo-nazis and people who advocate for the oppression and death of others, for example?  That shit should not be tolerated nor allowed, regardless of freedom of speech.  Taking that definition too literally means yeah, say whatever you want, but when people go as far to advocate for messed up things that they do, they oppress other genders and race etc, that shits needs to stop.  Yeah, yeah, there isn't a law that bans hate speech etc... but anyone with any sense of morals would clearly recognize that hate should not be tolerated, regardless of the form or medium in which it is portrayed, even speech.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, MyTearsYW said:

He wasn't good as a person or a musician when he was alive, and his unreleased b-sides from his label are even worse.

For fucks sakes just let this shit go away.

Anime profile pic, mainly listens to core, favourite band BVB. Checks out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, MyTearsYW said:

One day you'll come up with a better diss, son

still expected coming from a black veil brides fan

If they had to release it, why not just release it the way it sounded before he died? Not out of respect or anything, I don't have much respect for XXXTentacion, but come on. He never found his identity, so trying to make it sound somewhat polished just feels stupid. Even I know/presume there's no way an album of his would ever sound like this. 

3 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

True, and yes I know I am taking it further here, but does that same thing apply to neo-nazis and people who advocate for the oppression and death of others, for example?  That shit should not be tolerated nor allowed, regardless of freedom of speech.  Taking that definition too literally means yeah, say whatever you want, but when people go as far to advocate for messed up things that they do, they oppress other genders and race etc, that shits needs to stop.  Yeah, yeah, there isn't a law that bans hate speech etc... but anyone with any sense of morals would clearly recognize that hate should not be tolerated, regardless of the form or medium in which it is portrayed, even speech.

So long as it doesn't create a clear and present danger, it should be allowed. That's the distinction made in America, and I think it's a good one.

If a neo nazi can convince people that their ideas are correct, so can you. Create discussion. Those without irrational ideological biases can change their minds. Not only should a neo nazi have a platform, but so should those fighting neo nazis.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Anime profile pic, mainly listens to core, favourite band BVB. Checks out

2 hours ago, OneDaySon said:

Guys guys. I get you're sad about your shitty woman beating musician dying but come on. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

True, and yes I know I am taking it further here, but does that same thing apply to neo-nazis and people who advocate for the oppression and death of others, for example?

Yes.
Now do I like these fucks? Hell no. But we see with the UK for example what the slippery slope of censorship and "hate speech laws" lead to.

Where a girl who was just quoting Snoop Dogg lyrics gets sentenced ( guilty of sending a grossly offensive message )
What some people don't realize is that the lawmakers are not on your side. You want nazis to get censored, they will gladly do it by introducing laws, but what makes you think they won't come for you with said laws next?

[BTW, the girl was given an eight-week community order, placed on an eight-week curfew and told to pay costs of £500 and an £85 victim surcharge. All for quoting rap lyrics.]

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, OneDaySon said:

Ok boomer

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Uncreation said:

Yes.
Now do I like these fucks? Hell no. But we see with the UK for example what the slippery slope of censorship and "hate speech laws" lead to.

Where a girl who was just quoting Snoop Dogg lyrics gets sentenced ( guilty of sending a grossly offensive message )
What some people don't realize is that the lawmakers are not on your side. You want nazis to get censored, they will gladly do it by introducing laws, but what makes you think they won't come for you with said laws next?

[BTW, the girl was given an eight-week community order, placed on an eight-week curfew and told to pay costs of £500 and an £85 victim surcharge. All for quoting rap lyrics.]

yup

once we start trying to dictate speech, then we have to decide whos going to set the boundaries of 'acceptable speech'.

would you want evangelicals telling you whats not okay to say?  the far left, do you trust them to decide which words are worth a prison sentence?

it's just unrealistic

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, humbleledger said:

yup

once we start trying to dictate speech, then we have to decide whos going to set the boundaries of 'acceptable speech'. 

would you want evangelicals telling you whats not okay to say?  the far left, do you trust them to decide which words are worth a prison sentence?

it's just unrealistic

And what if said laws are put into place, a right wing party takes over the government and then has access to use said laws.

Recipe for disaster.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, MyTearsYW said:

Guys guys. I get you're sad about your shitty woman beating musician dying but come on. 

What do you care. Not like you've ever spoken to, let alone touched a female

• Downvote 2

Just now, BrickFace said:

What do you care. Not like you've ever spoken to, let alone touched a female

You going to stop?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Summers said:

You going to stop?

Stop doing what? Giving some weeb shit for disrespecting the dead? Nah

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

13 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Just block and move on :D

Don't mean any disrespect but this thread has just became a shit hole

27 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

DiSrEspECtING THE dEad

Ugly, Daemons  and the Its all ffading to Black track ft Blink 182 are incredible

14 hours ago, TreeInTheWind said:

@OneDaySon That makes no sense. Black Veil Brides aren't even dead. Lol. 

Aren’t they dead? 

X is making millions even dead while this shitty emo band is releasing bad singles. Andy really should stop making music.

• Upvote 2