Leaked
Release - December 6, 2019
Genre - Pop, Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. XXXTENTACION – introduction (1:43)
02. XXXTENTACION – Ex Bitch (2:01)
03. XXXTENTACION – UGLY (1:31)
04. XXXTENTACION – bad vibes forever (feat. PnB Rock & Trippie Redd) (2:30)
05. XXXTENTACION – School Shooters (feat. Lil Wayne) (1:33)
06. XXXTENTACION – I Changed Her Life (feat. Rick Ross) (1:48)
07. XXXTENTACION – Triumph (2:46)
08. XXXTENTACION – LIMBO (feat. Killstation) (3:14)
09. XXXTENTACION – before i realize (1:34)
10. XXXTENTACION – Ecstasy (feat. Noah Cyrus) (4:00)
11. XXXTENTACION – Kill My Vibe (feat. Tom G) (2:08)
12. XXXTENTACION – Hot Gyal (feat. Tory Lanez & Mavado) (2:14)
13. XXXTENTACION & Craig Xen – THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIVE (2:43)
14. XXXTENTACION – the interlude that never ends (2:28)
15. XXXTENTACION – Daemons (feat. Joey Bada$$ & Kemba) (2:52)
16. XXXTENTACION – ATTENTION! (2:00)
17. XXXTENTACION – Eat It Up (1:45)
18. XXXTENTACION – Voss (feat. Sauce Walka & Carnage) (1:47)
19. XXXTENTACION – Royalty (feat. Ky-Mani Marley, Stefflon Don & Vybz Kartel) (3:23)
20. XXXTENTACION – wanna grow old (i won't let go) [feat. Jimmy Levy] (2:11)
21. XXXTENTACION – HEARTEATER (2:16)
22. XXXTENTACION – NorthStar (feat. Joyner Lucas) [Remix] (2:46)
23. XXXTENTACION – CHASE / glass shards (feat. Ikabod Veins) (2:18)
24. XXXTENTACION – numb the pain (1:22)
25. XXXTENTACION – IT'S ALL FADING TO BLACK (feat. blink-182) (2:31)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 13

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Other Releases by

When are they going to stop.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

lol why cry about it though? I'm sure the label or estate give no fucks about your opinions. Glad to see his last release finally out. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 10

This is supposedly the last posthumous release from X. At least thats what it was advertised as.

• Upvote 2

How this man keeps releasing music from the grave is beyond me. 

• Haha 7

lol remember when i used to get downvoted on here for talking shit about this guy? now it's The Trend.

Anyways, this dude is part of the culture now whether we like it or not, and also he's dead so he doesn't really have a platform to do what he was accused of anymore so, I mean, I guess it's not really that bad to listen to his music anymore; I feel like a lot of people force themselves to hate his music because of all the stuff going on surrounding him when he was alive, and that's pretty sus too tbh.

Anyways, the titular single kind of had me excited this would sound like 17 Part 2 or something, I even liked Skins because it sounded purposely unfinished by X himself, which has always kind of been his thing, like short, structureless, purposely unfinished songs. But this in particular actually does feel actually unfinished, more like a compilation of songs that other people finished up as features rather than the actual Bad Vibes Forever he had planned. Some of the songs sound like he had recorded and finished them but the mix/master ruins that completely.

My biggest problem here is that the production is sooooooooooo fucking sterile. Sounding clean and well-mixed is one thing, especially when it's mixed in a particular way (Revenge and all the EPs before it were raw and amateurishly mixed, 17 was lo-fi and unrestrained, ? was warm and polished, Skins was cold and loud), but this just feels...like it was mixed poorly on purpose to make it seem like it was still "genuine" and "raw" but then mastered super-duper loud the same way that whoever did it would master a pop album, just brick-walled to hell, and that alone makes this sound like it was a record label putting shit together without any care for the original artist's vision.

I think there are some really good songs on here, but the way that whatever dickhead who mixed this mixed the acoustic guitars on 90% of the songs is both amateurish and embarrassingly bad, just un-fucking-listenable, it's not even a desirable sound for bedroom musicians.

• Upvote 4

Between X and Peep these two have come out with more music after their death then before, and have probably made so much more money after death. Such a shame tbh. Dead horses still spitting out money apparently. F

• Upvote 3

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

1 minute ago, PhantomFear said:

Between X and Peep these two have come out with more music after their death then before, and have probably made so much more money after death. Such a shame tbh. Dead horses still spitting out money apparently. F

Music has become a sellable product and no longer an artform.

11 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Music has become a sellable product and no longer an artform.

What? Music was always a product.

Even going back as far as classical music, Bach was literally the Imagine Dragons of the baroque period, making compositions specifically to please the masses (especially the richer parts of said masses).

Music can be both art and a product, you know that right?

Obviously XXXTentacion is shit, but your post is flat out wrong man.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, MyTearsYW said:

What? Music was always a product.

Even going back as far as classical music, Bach was literally the Imagine Dragons of the baroque period, making compositions specifically to please the masses (especially the richer parts of said masses).

Music can be both art and a product, you know that right?

You took it that too literally.  I am very aware, just stressing the fact that this is just being pushed out for the sole purpose of generating money. But yes, you are 100% right.

Just now, Anton Chigurh said:

You took it that too literally.  I am very aware, just stressing the fact that this is just being pushed out for the sole purpose of generating money.

Ah alright. Yeah all of these posthumous releases are just a result of record labels stretching their insane artist contracts beyond the grave. Just let his unfinished music rest with his family and loved ones.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MyTearsYW said:

Ah alright. Yeah all of these posthumous releases are just a result of record labels stretching their insane artist contracts beyond the grave. Just let his unfinished music rest with his family and loved ones.

Yeah, my bad, I should've been more specific.  It was more of a very general comment, I should've known better than to say something along those lines.

But yeah, I agree 100% with everything you said.

• Love 1

can you believe 

they did surgery on a grape?

on a grape???

UNBELIEVABLE

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

This is genuinely awful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

You took it that too literally.  I am very aware, just stressing the fact that this is just being pushed out for the sole purpose of generating money. But yes, you are 100% right.

Then you shouldn't have made such a blanket statement and said something still not even that specific like: "X's label is milking his legacy"

@TomoLust Don't need to imagine when feminists are actually getting triggered over it, my dude. 

But I agree. Not a great guy at all. But it is what it is. Kind of getting tired of people making the same jokes over and over (we all know why this is getting released: Money). Y'all made him infamous, so lay in the beds you made. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

@TreeInTheWind who's 'y'all'

who's 'y'all' (2)

(General response to the thread) But eh. I never liked this guy but grew more and more into the emo rap style over the last couple years. Ill give this a fair chance like any other release im interested in, but is this what X and his family would've wanted?

That's the real question. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

@dorathekiller97 Hard to say, but I assume they'd be profiting out of it. MJ's Estate makes massive amounts of money off of the posthumous releases. Hopefully, his ex-girlfriend is getting a slice (I believe she was pregnant with his child). 

I'll probably only download it to check out the blink-182 feature. But it's just ironic seeing people whine on a piracy site (pirating his album in no way helps or enables him) especially when he's dead. And it certainly doesn't help the corporates exploiting off of his death. You would think a piracy site would be the last place to see people whine about his music leaking on here. He became far more famous than he ever was after his death (and it's thanks to gossip mongers who enjoyed talking smack about him). The more you talk about someone the bigger their audience and exposure gets. Most of the people whining on here likely contributed in some way to him becoming as well-known as he is (whether they intended to or not). 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Chris68233 said:

Incoming triggered feminist 

bruh if you like him so much why dont you fucking join him in getting dead 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Absolutely terrible musician, what a joke this is. 

• Upvote 2

Damn!!! That blink 182 feature is a really good song. A perfect last song. RIP X