Still seeing Christmas colors on the site? Hit CTRL+F5 or CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+R to force a full reload of KL.
Zephyr Sunrise

A Scent Like Wolves - And The Story Goes (Re-issue) (2019)

8 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - December 6, 2019

Genre - Progressive Metalcore, Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Prologue (1:09)

02. You Don't Deserve Me (4:02)

03. Harrison Ford (Vs. A Paco of Wild Boars) (4:38)

04. Off Your High Horse (4:30)

05. My Heart on Ice (4:54)

06. Shotgun Shells Are in the Back (4:15)

07. Step 4 (ft. Fronz) (4:24)

08. Game Changer (ft. Ricky Armellino) (1:47)

09. She Dreams in HD (4:33)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1

Other Releases by

Their Spirit Vessel EP from 2018 was stellar, I had that EP on repeat for months, highly recommend anyone checks that out.

But I don't know if there were any member changes or not, but I just couldn't get into this one, it didn't feel or sound the same as their first incredible EP. 

This is my first time hearing this band and the clean vocals remind me so much of another band that I just can't put my finger on...

Edit: Might be Silverstein I'm thinking of

@Scotty_Trees This is a reissue. This was their original sound. Revamped and re-recorded. The 2018 EP isn't their first. They have others, just hard to get and not very known.

• Upvote 2

On 12/5/2019 at 11:30 AM, Scotty_Trees said:

Their Spirit Vessel EP from 2018 was stellar, I had that EP on repeat for months, highly recommend anyone checks that out.

But I don't know if there were any member changes or not, but I just couldn't get into this one, it didn't feel or sound the same as their first incredible EP. 

Spirit Vessel wasn’t their first release.. Holding Hands With Fake Reality was their first, ...And The Story Goes was their second, Alternate Lives was their third, Frigid Future was their fourth, Spirit Vessel was their sixth and finally And The Story Goes (Reissue) was their seventh and most recent.

These guys are from my area and the lineup changed after ...And The Story Goes.

• Love 1

On 12/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, Austin Doujin said:

Edit: Might be Silverstein I'm thinking of

that's probably because the first song on this pretty much rips off one of Silverstein's earlier songs.  at least the melodies and verse structure.

The YouTube linked single sounds like an edgy rip off of Silverstein - Your Sword Versus My Dagger