Still seeing Christmas colors on the site? Hit CTRL+F5 or CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+R to force a full reload of KL.
Zephyr Sunrise

The Used - Blow Me (ft. Jason Butler) (Single) (2019)

19 posts in this topic

Not a huge fan of that opening riff, but once the chorus kicks in, I love it

I haven't listened to much of The Canyon because every song I heard off of it was unbearable for me (and jesus it was mixed so badly).

This is great though.

I know I’m in the minority, but other than the shit production/mixing I thought The Canyon was really interesting and a cool change of pace. This is alright, but kind of The Used by the numbers... Jason Butler is easily the best part, he goes harder here than he has in his main bands in a while lol

• Upvote 2

OMG, thank you so much.. love the new brand of The Used. :jams::EMO:

he's been reading about those water bongs excellent materials

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Wow,  This is surprising. this track would fit in with the Lies for the Liars and Artwork albums. They just changed so many band members over the years my expectations were pretty low. I like the heavy side but i loved the mellower dark tracks like In Love And Death album :like:

• Upvote 3

Damn, that ending might be some of the heaviest stuff I've heard from The Used. Looking forward to whatever they're getting ready to release!

Hell yea thanks kl

• Upvote 2

Holy shit this is great. That breakdown at the end felt like old the used. 😍

~K!zL

• Upvote 3

I didn't mind their last album at all even though it had weird production and was way too long, it had some of the best songs of their career, this is also weirldy post-hardcore and early-material sounding. Pleasant surprise.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, desk said:

I didn't mind their last album at all even though it had weird production and was way too long, it had some of the best songs of their career, this is also weirldy post-hardcore and early-material sounding. Pleasant surprise.

Just out of curiosity, which songs off of The Canyon do you feel deserve to be called some of the best?

1 hour ago, Austin Doujin said:

Just out of curiosity, which songs off of The Canyon do you feel deserve to be called some of the best?

is easily a top 10 song of their discography for me personally, the album as a whole felt really raw and mature, compared to a very alternative rock/pop rock album previously dropped (even if it was catchy and quite great) this album is just so different and as a whole a very pleasant listening experience for me. I could also list other songs like Selfies In Aleppo or Vertigo Cave, but I haven't listened to the album in months so it's hard to say.

• Upvote 3

OOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD please, please, please tell me this is tied to an album!!!

The Canyon, while an ode to Bert's friend and I respect the effort, was painfully difficult to listen to; I'm really craving new The Used material!
Thanks!

• Upvote 4

Hellyeah, this is the real The Used, not that shit The Canyon!