Summers

While She Sleeps - FAKERS PLAGUE (Single) (2019)

33 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Very cool song even though they sing too much but the songwriting throughout this is much better than most of their last album (maybe even last two), at parts it reminds me of Four Walls actually, which is one of their best songs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Yeah this is great, love the subtle electronic layers. Always makes me nut when bands do it properly. I'd say it combines the best parts of heaviness and melodicity in their discography. Really fun song

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Of all the bands to release music today, I didn't expect this. 

This kicks ass but has some similarities to BFMV?

• Upvote 1

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

16 minutes ago, desk said:

Very cool song even though they sing too much but the songwriting throughout this is much better than most of their last album (maybe even last two), at parts it reminds me of Four Walls actually, which is one of their best songs. 

Am I the only one thinks that You Are We > Brainwashed ? 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Medusa said:

Nope totally agree. One of the best albums of the decade.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 2

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

This gives me BMTH, BFMV and....Portal 2 vibes. 

Awesome song, but I am confused of how well this seems to work.

• Upvote 3

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

9 minutes ago, Medusa said:

BW > TITS > YAW > SW. BW is easily the best of both worlds (yaw and tits), but I understand why people prefer more melodic/anthemic while still energetic songwriting of YAW. Brainwashed is near perfect for me though, it's like they added just enough melodic and tighter/varied songwriting of TITS (an already great album) and made, well, my AOTY of that year.

• Upvote 5

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Nice. This song announces a new album or just only Deluxe Editon of So What?

Pleasant surprise! This band rarely disappoints. Is this song connected to an album or are they just making songs?

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

the clean vocals kinda reminds me old bfmv idk why

tssf.jpg

It's actually good. 

Undoubtedly the worst downfall of any band I've ever loved.
A band who once released The North Stands for Nothing, This is the Six, and Brainwashed is now releasing something compared to BFMV and BMTH... That is really something... 
After YAW and SW, the bar was set low, and this has somehow failed to even come within arm's reach of those. They talk about butthurt, this isn't butthurt, this is butt-assault from a distance. Have hardly looked in their direction past year, and still, they did this to me... I thought it was 2019, but apparently, this type of thing still happens! (5:03 -- that's me! do you hear what they're doing!?)

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 10

Man I fucking LOVE this song

• Upvote 2

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Really cool song, really hope the following songs are going in the same direction as this one

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, LionHeart24 said:

A band who once released The North Stands for Nothing, This is the Six, and Brainwashed is now releasing something compared to BFMV and BMTH... That is really something... 
After YAW and SW, the bar was set low, and this has somehow failed to even come within arm's reach of those. They talk about butthurt, this isn't butthurt, this is butt-assault from a distance. Have hardly looked in their direction past year, and still, they did this to me... I thought it was 2019, but apparently, this type of thing still happens! (5:03 -- that's me! do you hear what they're doing!?)

I'm pretty sure Lions don't have a weak heart like you do mate.

• Haha 2

Another quality jam from While She Sleeps. 

You Are We was my first introduction to While She Sleeps then So What was my album of the year this year. This song, though a little softer, falls in line with those albums. Their older albums are a bit heavier and more raw but the sound isn't night and day. Comparing these guys to BMTH is a huge stretch. Voice tone wise I hear some BFMV influence but the song as a whole... no way. 

Considering So What isn't even a year old... really curious if this was a B-Side or part of something new. 

• Upvote 3

I didnt seem to enjoy any of these guys stuff, even their first albuns.I just loved their last one, and now this

I think they are grinding out as much music as possible until Loz loses his voice. Everyone complains there is soo much singing but his voice is getting bad...he keeps going to get surgery to keep going. It's really heartbreaking to me because this band is filled with so much talent

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Stasz18 said:

I think they are grinding out as much music as possible until Loz loses his voice. Everyone complains there is soo much singing but his voice is getting bad...he keeps going to get surgery to keep going. It's really heartbreaking to me because this band is filled with so much talent

Oof poor guy. :( Hes such a great singer too. 

• Love 1

This is okay

3 hours ago, LionHeart24 said:

You might want to get your ears checked this sounds nothing like Bring Me The Horizon or new Bullet For My Valentine. Please listen to BMTH's Throne, Medicine, CYFMH, MANTRA or BFMV's Over It or Letting You Go. Very distinct sounds, just similar because they're both in a similar world genre-wise.

Sounds more like a continuation from You Are We, if I had to make any comparison I would say its a "slightly" softer and more melodic progression from Silence Speaks and a few other songs off that album.

This sounds great better than their recent album for sure.

5 hours ago, LionHeart24 said:

Ludens 2: Electric Boogaloo

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20200902_221303.jpg

Honestly, I love it more than anything off of So What?. Reminds me why I liked this band in the first place.

Groovy, killer song. While I like So What?, I only ever play it occasionally. Perhaps I should put them on more, let alone, go into their back catalogue. Dudes know how to make awesome hooks without killing momentum in their songs, that's for sure.

Guess I should say that this is coming from someone who can't stand both Bring Me The Horizon and Bullet For My Valentine too.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

10 hours ago, LionHeart24 said:

completely correct. You Are We and everything since has been mediocre as fuck and comes nowhere close to the excellence that is the EP and first two full lengths.

Sean needs to go back to his 5150 with low end cranked to 10, and start writing actual fat fuckin riffs again and not rehashing the same four note breakdown he's been doing since Four Walls.

hard to believe this was my favorite band at one point in time.

• Upvote 1

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

5 hours ago, Dan said:

completely correct. You Are We and everything since has been mediocre as fuck and comes nowhere close to the excellence that is the EP and first two full lengths.

Sean needs to go back to his 5150 with low end cranked to 10, and start writing actual fat fuckin riffs again and not rehashing the same four note breakdown he's been doing since Four Walls.

hard to believe this was my favorite band at one point in time.

Same lmao, I found out about them in late 2012 when I was still mostly into entry level core but they blew me away with TITS, then after the initial hype of those two albums died down a bit the fuckers started rolling out singles for Brainwashed and then the album blew me away even more than TITS, but after that it's just not the same, riffs are getting less interesting, Loz keeps getting vocal surgeries, song structures become too predictable and anthemic (nothing will beat fucking Seven Hills anyways) sounding so yeah, around roughly 2013-2015 WSS were easily in my top 3.

Funny thing, Bury Tomorrow, WSS, BMTH, Architects, all these british core bands were at the top of their game around 2013-2014 but now all of them are so off their game it's crazy.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

11 hours ago, desk said:

Same lmao, I found out about them in late 2012 when I was still mostly into entry level core but they blew me away with TITS, then after the initial hype of those two albums died down a bit the fuckers started rolling out singles for Brainwashed and then the album blew me away even more than TITS, but after that it's just not the same, riffs are getting less interesting, Loz keeps getting vocal surgeries, song structures become too predictable and anthemic (nothing will beat fucking Seven Hills anyways) sounding so yeah, around roughly 2013-2015 WSS were easily in my top 3.

Funny thing, Bury Tomorrow, WSS, BMTH, Architects, all these british core bands were at the top of their game around 2013-2014 but now all of them are so off their game it's crazy.

hahaha we sound pretty similar. BMTH was my fuckin life from CYB through There Is A Hell; literally defined my scene years and I don't think I've ever loved a band as much as I did them. don't think I've ever been so disappointed as I was when Sempiternal dropped, and they've only continued to regress with each release for me. then it happened with Sleeps as well when You Are We dropped (probably made even more disappointing by the fact that I'm in the Hurricane music video lmao). then it happened again with Architects. LF//LT was probably my AOTY that year and luckily I got to see it all live before Tom passed. AOGHAU was mediocre musically despite having weight lyrically. Holy Hell was fucking awful and Sam's voice has been shot ever since that long touring stint they took after Tom's death but people will never admit it because apparently it's forbidden to talk negatively about them lol. happened with tons of others as well though. Casey was a big one for me, and to some extent Northlane's newest record is a bit meh despite me thinking it would be my AOTY. probably the only band that's never once let me down with a release has actually been Adept lmao, love those boys

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user