Still seeing Christmas colors on the site? Hit CTRL+F5 or CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+R to force a full reload of KL.
Summers

The Dead Rabbitts - Break The Static (EP) (2019)

29 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I have a dream that Craig will dump Escape the Fate and focus on this band. Literally every Dead Rabbitts song is better than any ETF song ever made, imo.
Thanks!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Aria said:

I have a dream that Craig will dump Escape the Fate and focus on this band. Literally every Dead Rabbitts song is better than any ETF song ever made, imo.
Thanks!

Not off of This War Is Ours or Self Titled, but I agree with anything after those two 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Craig Mabbitt is one of the reasons I became a musician in a first place. This War Is Ours, the Self Titled, and parts of Ungrateful had a huge effect on my music palette and I'll always be grateful for that.

 

Dead Rabbitts sounds like Craig is having a ton of fun again, and it makes me so happy to hear that. EP rules.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

@Summers thank you for actually putting the fucking The at the start of the post by the way, much appreciated

 

Dead Rabbits and The Dead Rabbits are two different bands smfh

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Dancing in the Dust said:

@Summers thank you for actually putting the fucking The at the start of the post by the way, much appreciated

 

Dead Rabbits and The Dead Rabbits are too different bands smfh

yeah its like a jazz band or some shit right lol

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, bananarampage said:

still can't believe this is Craig after ETF's last album.

ETFs last album was unironically their best since Self Titled

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

ETFs last album was unironically their best since Self Titled

well from that I can tell we like two totally different ETF catalogs.

6f1ac6be4e58e8a00dfcdfb7a065c751d8c95612.gif

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, bananarampage said:

well from that I can tell we like two totally different ETF catalogs.

6f1ac6be4e58e8a00dfcdfb7a065c751d8c95612.gif

Unless you think ungrateful is better than This War is Ours and Self Titled. Not really 

 

 

Ungrateful and Hate Me simply just sounded like Craig didn't care about the music he was making. I put IAH above ungrateful and hate me simply because Craig sounded like he actually cared 

Share this post


Link to post

I only liked the single from this one.. it seems all over the place

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Unless you think ungrateful is better than This War is Ours and Self Titled. Not really 

 

 

Ungrateful and Hate Me simply just sounded like Craig didn't care about the music he was making. I put IAH above ungrateful and hate me simply because Craig sounded like he actually cared 

Hate Me had one incredible song "Remember Every Scar"

The rest seemed like shit that his label made him do.

Share this post


Link to post

Had never heard of these guys before but this is a fun one for sure

Share this post


Link to post

Holy shit, this has to her their best work to date. So much energy and heaviness in this. Craig has so much fun with this band and I’m loving it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Stellar shit. IDK why Mabbitt stays with ETF, theyre shite now

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

@NightAngel why do you forsake me with your downvote, uncle? We coulda talked it out bby

IAH was terrible, but my fave ETF album is Ungrateful, so my taste could be slightly off, who knows?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/5/2019 at 11:31 AM, Dancing in the Dust said:

@Summers thank you for actually putting the fucking The at the start of the post by the way, much appreciated

 

Dead Rabbits and The Dead Rabbits are two different bands smfh

 

"The Dead Rabbits" isn't a band at all. It's "The Dead Rabbitts"

 

It's hilarious how you were trying to be a snob and don't even know what you're talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Dickface said:

 

"The Dead Rabbits" isn't a band at all. It's "The Dead Rabbitts"

 

It's hilarious how you were trying to be a snob and don't even know what you're talking about. 

I was being a snob and not knowing what I was talking about by forgetting a T? That's sound logic

 

Also, how is thanking someone for putting a word in the name that's actually there being a snob?

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/6/2019 at 11:08 AM, NightAngel said:

IAH was terrible, but my fave ETF album is Ungrateful, so my taste could be slightly off, who knows?

I have extremely mixed thoughts towards both IAH and Ungrateful, the only album from them I think is outright terrible would be Hate Me 

Share this post


Link to post

I knew this couldn't live up to the first two albums. It's good but it kinda seems... rushed?

 

also Ungrateful/Hate Me in ETF's top 3 albums. Fight me. 

Share this post


Link to post

I really didn't like their last record. Hope this one makes up for it

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

This is really good, not sure if all those bands should keep on incoporating rap sections in each song, but for now I'm ok with it. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.