Lord Kingdom

Miss Fortune - Hearts on Fire [Single] (2019)

22 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - December 5, 2019
Genre - Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Hearts on Fire

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 3

Other Releases by

Oooof. This is so boring... even Mikey's vocals don't have the same punch they used to, and the songwriting is so predictable. This band is a hollow shell of what they were even 5 years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Oooof. This is so boring... even Mikey's vocals don't have the same punch they used to, and the songwriting is so predictable. This band is a hollow shell of what they were even 5 years ago.

I know you're in a "hate MF" phase right now, but aside from the intro vox, im pretty sure this is better than 90% of "How The Story Ends".

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lord Kingdom said:

I know you're in a "hate MF" phase right now, but aside from the intro vox, im pretty sure this is better than 90% of "How The Story Ends".

Fair enough lol, personally though that’s a super low bar for me. This didn’t do much for me but I respect you guys who are into it!

• Upvote 1

I actually think this is really good. Can't wait for the rest of the album to drop. 

• Upvote 1

Great come back and heavy come back!!!! Nice!!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Not amazing but still a hell of a lot better than the last record they put out. There’s still hope for these guys

• Upvote 1

This is borderline every second risecore band in 2012 but the bridge was very enjoyable. I'm kinda weirded out that they couldn't write a single song as good as Die For You since 2016 and are progressing into generic obscurity instead.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Man, nothing they do will beat Chasing Dreams. Sad.

~K!zL

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lol @Mikey Sawyer, I hope you know that not everyone is going to like or care for your music.  You can't please everyone, so downvoting those people who don't like your music doesn't really make you look that good/mature, especially since the downvote button is not a disagree button.  It is a way to downvote unnecessary comments that don't contribute to the thread/comments (like this very comment that I am making).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Remember that one time @Mikey Sawyer used Slaves stems from URM Academy and pretended like it was a demo he legitimately recorded with the band like he was going to replace Jonny, even though they had already recorded new music and were actively touring with their current vocalist, and then uploaded it to the same Dropbox account as the "recording studio" that he works at, and then posted it to reddit "anonymously" like it wasn't him and then used the same fake username and tried it here, and then sent me messages and deleted his username after I called him out both places?

Kid's a boob.

The flutey synth bits in the chorus were an interesting choice in an otherwise uninteresting song.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

All ^^^ aside, the song is pretty decent. Not as good as some of their older stuff, but still makes me excited to hear more tunes.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Lol @Mikey Sawyer, I hope you know that not everyone is going to like or care for your music.  You can't please everyone, so downvoting those people who don't like your music doesn't really make you look that good/mature, especially since the downvote button is not a disagree button.  It is a way to downvote unnecessary comments that don't contribute to the thread/comments (like this very comment that I am making).

Smh like his music rn

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Smh like his music rn

shit son, you got me.  I will like it on KL, only for you, but me enjoying it is a different story hehe

This is on par with everything that was Chasing Dreams. Leagues better than How The Story Ends. Even with all the backlash against Mikey and what he has done on the site, and other drama, this song is very enjoyable. I hope the rest of the album is along the lines of this, and maybe have a song that's all screams just to see what he can do. The single could use a bit more...creativity I guess, a good chunk of the lyrics are very predictable.

7/10.

Holy crap the dude is really downvoting comments on here. HAHAHAHAHA doggy get a life bruh. 

~K!zL

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, kizlbizl said:

Holy crap the dude is really downvoting comments on here. HAHAHAHAHA doggy get a life bruh. 

~K!zL

Awww is someone a little bit butthurt, so you gotta act like a little child because I down voted your ass LMFAO!!! 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, RockinXander said:

Awww is someone a little bit butthurt, so you gotta act like a little child because I down voted your ass LMFAO!!! 

#Roasted.  You even dropped the LMFAO, that is unrecoverable.  @kizlbizl, he just ended your whole career.

What I find funny is that you're defending someone who is widely regarded as a shitty human being, not only on this site but across the music/core community.  He treats others like absolute crap (refer to any past Miss Fortune KL post) not only here on KL but in person too.  There are countless accounts of people interacting with him in person and absolutely resenting who he is as a person because of how selfish, manipulative, entitled, and just overall shitty of a person Mikey is.  He has zero appreciation for his fans, even the blind ones who support him as a person to this day.  Like I said, refer to any previous MF post and you will see him with a temporary account shitting on people who don't like his currently beyond subpar music.  But here you are, setting morals completely aside just because this guy happened to make a decent core record back in the day.  You are kind of person who would be seen trying to defend R Kelly despite everything that is known about how shitty of a human being he is also (although you obviously wouldn't listen to R Kelly because you downvote anything not core but I digress).

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, desk said:

This is borderline every second risecore band in 2012 but the bridge was very enjoyable. I'm kinda weirded out that they couldn't write a single song as good as Die For You since 2016 and are progressing into generic obscurity instead.

Lolwut, the entirety of how the story ends literally sounds like songs that weren't good enough to make the cut for a spark to believe. How the story ends is fucking terrible 

• Upvote 1

I find it decent, a bit catchy but nothing ground breaking here

50 minutes ago, SilverMk6 said:

Lolwut, the entirety of how the story ends literally sounds like songs that weren't good enough to make the cut for a spark to believe. How the story ends is fucking terrible 

I have no clue what you're talking about so go fuck yourself, Chief.