Summers

Five Finger Death Punch - Inside Out (Single) (2019)

25 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Just listened to it, cool single!

They do not make bad music.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Great Single from FFDP. Definitely a good start to the upcoming album.

• Upvote 1

Solid Track. Was interested to see how these guys moved on without Jeremy Spencer. They seem to be continuing strong, cant wait to see what this album brings. 

This is shockingly good. I was expecting their usual trash. Solid 8.5/10.

Finally FFDP learned to cook some good fucking food.  

Looks like firing their label whom they were with since 2nd album, via that lawsuit actually made a difference on their sound. Good to hear it.

Albums called "F8", another play on how many albums they have with their standard 16 track list:
1. F8
2.Inside Out
3. Full Circle
4. Living the Dream
5. A Little Bit Off
6. Bottom of the Top
7. To Be Alone
8. Mother May I (Tic Toc)
9. Darkness Settles In
10. This Is War
11. Leave It All Behind
12. Scar Tissue
13. Brighter Side of Grey
14. Making Monsters (Bonus)
15. Death Punch Therapy (Bonus)
16. Inside out (Radio Edit) [Bonus]

• Love 4

I swear from looking at the album cover for a split second, I thought this was DGD

• Haha 1

Yea not into this. Idk why I even bother listening to this band's new singles and albums

• Upvote 1

I thought this was going to be garbage but this is actually really good. The first thing I've really liked from them since Wrong Side Of Heaven era hope the rest of the album is good

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to the new record. Thanks for posting.

Extremely meh imo. I loved their first two albums in high school so I keep trying to give these guys a chance for nostalgia's sake but they still haven't put out a decent record since WITA. I especially hate the production of their albums since American Capitalist, particularly the drums; they sound awful. Was hoping having a new drummer would fix that and yet they still sound exactly as bad.

• Upvote 1

This is more like it FFDP! Holy hell, really into this. That Disturbed's "Indestructible" album-esque groove in the chorus is making me very pumped lol can't wait for more

10 hours ago, Dan_622 said:

Extremely meh imo. I loved their first two albums in high school so I keep trying to give these guys a chance for nostalgia's sake but they still haven't put out a decent record since WITA. I especially hate the production of their albums since American Capitalist, particularly the drums; they sound awful. Was hoping having a new drummer would fix that and yet they still sound exactly as bad.

Their drums are 100% programmed or heavily sample replaced so it doesn't shock me that a drummer change had zero impact on their sound. Totally agree, their production sounds so plasticy and fake.

Much better than their shit has been for ten years. Lyrics still need a massive upgrade (inside out said about 40 times too many) and could use some variation in the guitars as well. But definitely better. 

Seems this version doesn't have the instrumental intro the version they put on YouTube has.

Verrryy cautiously optimistic.  It's giving me more of an American Capitalist vibe which I'm loving, really not been a fan of how their sound has "evolved." Another track like this and I might even pre-order a bundle.

By the way, the radio edit version of this found on Spotify contains the orchestral lead-in found on the YouTube lyric video for anyone wondering where that went.

wow, this actually is not terrible. I will say if it wasn't for the comments on this thread I would've never even gave this a chance though.