pillow

Black Veil Brides - The Night (Single) (2019)

29 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 29, 2019
Genre - Alternative Rock, Glam Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Saints of the Blood (03:48)
02. The Vengeance (03:30)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

WHAT

WHO

WHERE

I NEED THIS NOW

• Upvote 1

The Vengeance is really cool, I find it more interesting instrumentally

But both songs got those lame crowd chants whoo whooo whoo whooo, bit disappointing to me

• Upvote 2

WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The Story of the Wild ones was these guys peak. A very diverse and fun listen. Too bad they get so much hate because of their fanbase because their last album's were actually pretty ''rock'' all the way.

Lets see what this is about

Not bad, but we probably will only get 1 or 2 more new tracks. Considering they've been busy just re-recording their debut album i believe and stashing this on it as a deluxe

Saints of the blood - Decent

The Vengeance - Good. Catchy like it.

Also, I see their apart of Sumerian now ;)  curious about that.

God these tracks are so good. If these are the deluxe tracks for the WSTW remaster then I'm even more stoked. I can't wait to hear the rerecording. It's gonna be incredible. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Love these guys. I have my tickets to see them with In This Moment, Ded, and Raven Black 

• Love 1

Ten times better than most of Vale. Most of that album grew on me when you accept it's a rock opera but I want this sound from them. I wonder if these are bonus tracks for the WSTW re-recording. I also wonder if Ash is on these or if it's a new bassist or fill in.

2 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

The Story of the Wild ones was these guys peak. A very diverse and fun listen. Too bad they get so much hate because of their fanbase because their last album's were actually pretty ''rock'' all the way.

Lets see what this is about

Umm...but the self titled was a hell of a lot heavier than Wretched and Divine. Shattered God, Faithless, Stolen Omen, etc.

• Upvote 2

Nah didnt like em. That fake build-up in saints pissed me off

Both are amazing! Guitar work blew me away, glad to have bands out there still actually playing their instruments.

46 minutes ago, DisturbedOne said:

The fuck is a "fake build up" 😂

The Vengeance is sick, I really like the instrumentals a lot, but god damn I hate the gang vocal C&R, and woaaah ohhhsss....

Solid tracks. Better than the last album for sure

3 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

Ten times better than most of Vale. Most of that album grew on me when you accept it's a rock opera but I want this sound from them. I wonder if these are bonus tracks for the WSTW re-recording. I also wonder if Ash is on these or if it's a new bassist or fill in.

Umm...but the self titled was a hell of a lot heavier than Wretched and Divine. Shattered God, Faithless, Stolen Omen, etc.

I've never said that heavy means better, if thats what you're implying. For me, at least, Wretched and Divine was their peak.

6 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

Stolen Omen doesn't get enough props for how good it is. Song is amazing.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

The fuck is a "fake build up" 😂

They built up like a breakdown was comin and didnt do one.

1 hour ago, DisturbedOne said:

They built up like a breakdown was comin and didnt do one.

It built up to a guitar solo. It's not a metalcore song, why would you expect a breakdown?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, invaderhemp said:

It built up to a guitar solo. It's not a metalcore song, why would you expect a breakdown?

They get heavy at times

16 hours ago, Ossy33xxx said:

Not bad, but we probably will only get 1 or 2 more new tracks. Considering they've been busy just re-recording their debut album i believe and stashing this on it as a deluxe

This is their new model for releases. They're calling them duologies. Black Veil Brides, Falling in Reverse, and Bring Me the Horizon are all moving away from the LP release model.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:43 PM, DisturbedOne said:

Did we listen to the same song? There was absolutely no fake build up. If you know anything about the band at all, you'll know they ALWAYS do guitar solos, never breakdowns.

I'm glad they came out with some new material, but the more i listen.. those gang vocals are more annoying. I can see a little of hanging around and previously recording with Feldmann rubbed off on em

Just wait. Sumeri-core comments are coming soon. BVB has never been my cup of tea, but this is undoubtedly a step up from their last couple albums.

Still not good to me, but Jake is such a good guitar player. Not about to doubt that. :fap:

one of the most cringe inducing bands, up there with attila and emmure

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

On 11/28/2019 at 1:21 PM, invaderhemp said:

It's a new bassist, his name is Lonny Eagleton. I read it on Kerrang! They announced it on Friday

On 12/1/2019 at 11:25 AM, LinaK said:

one of the most cringe inducing bands, up there with attila and emmure

It's not cool to hate on those bands anymore, I'm afraid

The more I listen to these songs the more I like them. The woahs hold them back a little bit but otherwise these are pretty darn fire

• Upvote 1