Michael

Bury Tomorrow - The Grey (VIXI) (Single) (2019)

19 posts in this topic

folder.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 29, 2019
Genre - Metalcore, Hardcore Punk
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. 1. The Grey (VIXI) (3:59)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Ci9F4aT.jpg      bCKeHSZ.jpg      obsJ5Mr.jpg      bjt89HR.jpg
*Requests are reserved for Donators only. To learn about donating or donator perks, please visit this link.*
**Interested in becoming a Provider? Visit this link to find out how!**

R.I.P. Kyle Pavone 
June 5, 1990 - August 25, 2018

"Will I be remembered or will I be lost in loving eyes?"

Other Releases by

Bit underwhelming, but at the same time very solid and enjoyable, but it's like an average song from their last few albums. They need to start innovating because after the first three albums they completely stopped progressing and their songwriting used to be much more varied and interesting earlier in the career.

• Upvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Good single, expected something a bit darker, but it's very enjoyable as usual

This a good single, though nothing out of the ordinary for them.

• Upvote 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

Just as good as everything else they've done. Although I wish they tried a bit harder, because it's nothing new.

• Upvote 1

Just as I'm listening to Portraits, I find that there is a new single by them :D what are the odds of this?

I just finished listening to this and I can't remember any of it. Completely forgettable

Its good but like @DORBUSCUS mentioned you'll forget it. Nothing to special from these guys.

• Upvote 1

Good song. Nice melodies and chord progressions and really liked the riff. But hearing the same chorus 3 times is just so boring imo. Like they could have made the last chorus so much bigger and interesting. That's the only negative thing imo. Thank god the mixing sounds actually pretty good this time!!

Great stuff BT

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Its cool, nothing amazing tho

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Yo Who Are U Fron The Black Flame Band

• Downvote 1

Solid stuff. Nothing special. It really doesn't scream first single to me.

11 hours ago, Physyadelic said:

@Frak The Gods Who hurt ya?

This band

• Confused 1

PSP JEsus.gif

15 hours ago, desk said:

Bit underwhelming, but at the same time very solid and enjoyable, but it's like an average song from their last few albums. They need to start innovating because after the first three albums they completely stopped progressing and their songwriting used to be much more varied and interesting earlier in the career.

I have been saying this, almost word for word, for awhile now. This song is so uninspired. It's not bad but it's such a typical song for them that I can't find anything in it to be excited about or moved by.

Kingdom comments are always a hilarious display. the ppl who dislike, and the ppl who like, and their accompanying tastes.... hilarious. 
I once thought this band's superiority was a myth... then I grew superior, and learned it was not.
This is a superior metalcore song, from the perspective of a deteriorating widow, who has a subconscious desire to slowly withdraw from consciousness towards death. 
@duck! if u want something darker, try a different genre and band. this band is great. but have basically never released a sonically dark song over their entire career. Try "Totem Skin."  
in terms of it being different, true, not much different. just a bit better than previous material. and it is moving for those with the understanding to be moved. but I agree, would be nice if they suddenly took their music sonically to another level. that's an ask though. Idk, for example, if cleans singer has ever been able to do anything other than this voice haha. But its true, if Bury Tomorrow dipped more into the black, they'd in all likelihood bring back more of the light. Issue is, they, and all their fans (as one could notice if one looked), have never rlly stepped out of the mainstream and onto the crust. Try Lord Rorschach's more obscure posts.
--the one they call "elitist douche"

38 minutes ago, LionHeart24 said:

Kingdom comments are always a hilarious display.

You're damn right

15 minutes ago, duck! said:

You're damn right

this is not a song about a deteriorating widow. 
I would hope for this song to be darker as well. 
and you admit, my comment is a hilarious display. So I've succeeded, yes?