BenjaminBurnley

Billy Talent - Forgiveness I + II [Single] (2019)

14 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Well, alright

Surprise, Surprise! New Billy Talent out of nowhere and it's fucking sweeeeeeeet. Not gonna lie though, I'll probly skip the ending anytime I play this.

Cover art is subpar but it has been a fucking while since I really enjoyed me some new Billy Talent. Never thought I'd say this about them but the second half reminded me of Pink Floyd, and I enjoyed the shit out of it. 

Really glad and pumped they put something out, love it

Unexpected, but I'll take it.

First half is pretty good, second half is okay. Though second part is basically a reprise, so it's fine.

That should give us a new Billy Talent album in early 2020. About time, wouldn't you think?

What a nice surprise we have here. This band was so good back in the day.

After one listen - It's pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, though. The second half of the song is questionable.

They have definitely matured as a band. I hope this new album gets back to the sound of their earlier albums, which are full of fast, catchy songs.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, nickparisi_ said:

After one listen - It's pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, though. The second half of the song is questionable.

They have definitely matured as a band. I hope this new album gets back to the sound of their earlier albums, which are full of fast, catchy songs.

I agree. Im happy with the first half of the song but that second half killed the song for me. Sadly they will probably play this song Live and that second half will hate hearing that. We shall see how this album will hold up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love both parts of the song, first one is almost a heavy metal song and then it turns into full on prog rock. Probably their most "different" song yet, but they've never been a band to mhave the same sound for more than one album

• Upvote 1

oh god I hope we get a full album of this. Song RIPS

I can't wait to listen to this. Billy Talent has always released some damn good songs. They never disappoint, at least they haven't disappointed me yet. Definitely a solid band