Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Electric

Kevin Devine & The Goddamn Band - Nevermind (Cover album) (2019)

8 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg


Release - November 22, 2019
Genre - Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. Smells Like Teen Spirit (5:02)
02. In Bloom (4:21)
03. Come As You Are (3:48)
04. Breed (3:08)
05. Lithium (4:29)
06. Polly (3:03)
07. Territorial Pissings (2:29)
08. Drain You (3:49)
09. Lounge Act (2:51)
10. Stay Away (3:21)
11. On a Plain (2:58)
12. Something In the Way (3:51)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / Bad Timing Records

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

hey man. don't know if its just my computer playing up. but every time i click the download button it just reloads this page...

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, MotherMetal said:

hey man. don't know if its just my computer playing up. but every time i click the download button it just reloads this page...

Shoot, gimme a second to fix. Sorry for the issue my friend.

 

EDIT: Should be fixed now, thanks for pointing out my mistake!

Share this post


Link to post

i thought he already did this in 2011?

Share this post


Link to post

Isn't this a very old (cover) album? I have it in my music library with the year 2011. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/23/2019 at 2:00 PM, jünglehaus said:

i thought he already did this in 2011?

 

19 hours ago, Jor1ss said:

Isn't this a very old (cover) album? I have it in my music library with the year 2011. 

Interesting, now that I dig a little deeper I see that it came out in 2011...  I saw that it was released via this label just last Friday, so not sure if it is a reissue on a new label (which would be weird for a cover album) or perhaps a remastered/redone take on the cover album... Not sure as I haven't heard the 2011 one.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Anton Chigurh said:

 

Interesting, now that I dig a little deeper I see that it came out in 2011...  I saw that it was released via this label just last Friday, so not sure if it is a reissue on a new label (which would be weird for a cover album) or perhaps a remastered/redone take on the cover album... Not sure as I haven't heard the 2011 one.

 

I compared the two and they were identical unless my ears were missing a remaster. I believe it was a free DL in 2011 so maybe now they are deciding to cash in. I did think the 2011 cover was much better.

 

 

Nevermind.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I compared them as well and I didn't hear any differences either.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.