Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
Chief

Slaves - Prayers [Single] (2019)

24 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

This is catchy AF... can't wait for the new album!!

• Upvote 3

Better than the last single, which just seemed boring, but it's still no Jonny.

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

I'm sorry but, it's time to move past and get over the damn jonny era of slaves... ITS OVER!!! This is damn fucking good and I'm happy for this band and this change. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

I think this is pretty sick. This band does great with or without Jonny. New vocalist sounds great

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Future's bright for Matt and Slaves.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Love this song, Matt was a great choice, he is a really good singer. 

I love this song and Heavier. The next 12 songs we're gonna hear on the new record are going to exceed expectations, I guarantee it. The record will be better than Beautiful Death, mark my words. Matt is taking this band to overdrive!

I feel like Heavier was a much better song. This one has too much going on for it to really be particularly interesting. Matt's vocals are good as fuck, but everything kind of clashes

• Upvote 1

Awesomeness. This hits hard.
Sorry, Jonny, you got replaced but we will always remember you <3 

C'est la vie

14 hours ago, RockinXander said:

I'm sorry but, it's time to move past and get over the damn jonny era of slaves... ITS OVER!!! This is damn fucking good and I'm happy for this band and this change. 

wtf he started this band didn't he lmao.

sounds like it's time to move past slaves.

1 hour ago, DreamAgain said:

wtf he started this band didn't he lmao.

sounds like it's time to move past slaves.

Theres been tons of different singers that have started bands and left or got kicked out but, the band has moved on past them successfully. Emarosa is an example. Chris Roeter of Like Moths To Flames started the band originally and left, Jonny took over Emarosa, got kicked out and have found success with Bradley Walden and have also kept the band name alive and well. 

Jonny may have started Slaves but he does not have exclusive ownership rights to the name and he just ended up being an era of the band. He got kicked again and the band has moved on past the Jonny era, it's time for a new era of Slaves and they are doing amazing without Jonny. 

• Upvote 1

Why I feel current Bring Me The Horizon in this ??

Anyway...song is pretty good

• Confused 1

Neat, catchy af

I think this band is gonna be more than fine without Jonny this is great!

SUCK MY FUCK 

SUck My sugary Goodness

Didn't particularly love the last single, but I feel like this one is even weaker and the new guy is trying to sound more like JC, especially in the verses.

Edit: also doesn't that breakdown just after the 2 minute mark sound like Tapping Out to anyone else?

• Downvote 1

Glad to see these guys keep pumping out music. Can't wait for a full album.

Woah. Crazy. I had no idea Matt McAndrew from The Voice became the singer. I was looking to update my City and Colour songs to 320 and saw "Wasted Love," which had me think it could be a Matt McAndrew cover (it's not), so then I googled him to see what he's up to now and BAM "Singer of Slaves"

These two singles are decent and I'm actually excited for this album. Very promising match.

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown