Still seeing Christmas colors on the site? Hit CTRL+F5 or CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+R to force a full reload of KL.
mR12

Jason Aldean - 9 (2019)

7 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - November 22, 2019
Genre - Country
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Tattoos and Tequila (3:10)
02. Blame It On You (3:35)
03. Champagne Town (3:11)
04. Some Things You Don't Forget (3:19)
05. Got What I Got (2:58)
06. Keeping It Small Town (2:42)
07. Camouflage Hat (3:35)
08. Came Here To Drink (3:03)
09. We Back (3:17)
10. Dirt We Were Raised On (3:36)
11. I Don't Drink Anymore (3:03)
12. Cowboy Killer (2:56)
13. One For The Road (3:11)
14. Talk About Georgia (2:45)
15. The Same Way (3:21)
16. She Likes It (4:34)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 2

Other Releases by

I honestly could not stand country music for most of my life until one day I was at a party and the music video for Stay by Florida Georgia Line came on and I was a little fucked up hearing the track for the first time and it blew my mind.. at the time they only had two albums out but I listened to them right away and was in love and a bit more open minded to country and my girlfriend at the time told me about Jason Aldean and I heard Tonight Looks Good On You and Gonna Know We Were Here and I was even more into it this dude absolutely kills it every time, his guitarist comes up with some of the dopest fucking riffs Gonna Know We Were Here could easily be some type of rock or metal track and I absolutely love it Jason Aldean continues to release some of the best country music I've ever heard, Fucking "We Back" is literally so heavy for a country song if you think about it like idk dude he definitely knows what's up 

If you've made it this far my country music catalog consists of Florida Georgia Line, Jason Aldean, Thomas Rhett, and like 2 Sam Hunt songs

If you have any suggestions for similar artists I should check out I'd love that, I'll be honest up front I absolutely cannot stand Like Combs no beef to anyone who likes him just definitely not my type of country 

7 hours ago, strawberryjellyfish said:

I honestly could not stand country music for most of my life until one day I was at a party and the music video for Stay by Florida Georgia Line came on and I was a little fucked up hearing the track for the first time and it blew my mind.. at the time they only had two albums out but I listened to them right away and was in love and a bit more open minded to country and my girlfriend at the time told me about Jason Aldean and I heard Tonight Looks Good On You and Gonna Know We Were Here and I was even more into it this dude absolutely kills it every time, his guitarist comes up with some of the dopest fucking riffs Gonna Know We Were Here could easily be some type of rock or metal track and I absolutely love it Jason Aldean continues to release some of the best country music I've ever heard, Fucking "We Back" is literally so heavy for a country song if you think about it like idk dude he definitely knows what's up 

If you've made it this far my country music catalog consists of Florida Georgia Line, Jason Aldean, Thomas Rhett, and like 2 Sam Hunt songs

If you have any suggestions for similar artists I should check out I'd love that, I'll be honest up front I absolutely cannot stand Like Combs no beef to anyone who likes him just definitely not my type of country 

I recommend checking out Brantley Gilbert. A couple of his albums are on here. 

7 hours ago, strawberryjellyfish said:

Cannot go wrong with Johnny Cash, the only style of country that I personally care for.  I personally wish the genre would've developed more into the actual country/folk instead of what it is now (again, my preference).  Not super crazy over the stereotypical, overproduced pop-"country" that is ridiculously popular now.  The only country I find myself listening to are those artists that really delve more into the folk side of it (it really isn't considered country at that point anymore but just folk).  Some artists fuse that folk/country sound into something else, like Panopticon for example.  He is a solo artist that mainly does black metal but he has a lot of old style country/folk influence in his music.  Pretty sure he released a double album last year that is one part black metal and the other part country, which I prefer that country sound much more.

Check this track out as it is solely country/folk.  This is exactly what I love about the genre and wish it was.

• Love 1