Still seeing Christmas colors on the site? Hit CTRL+F5 or CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+R to force a full reload of KL.
Summers

Falling in Reverse - Popular Monster (Single) (2019)

29 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Rap is kinda good imo, I understand people not liking it but I find it rather amusing and original, it's not spoiling the song to me

Breakdown is almost the same as the one on Drugs, pretty common but solid

I def enjoy everything they have put out so far

• Upvote 1

I really enjoy the song, probably the best of his last four in my opinion. But the rap is something I really can't get into. I really do think it ruins the whole song structure.

Totally should've released the video last month, but great mv and tunes though.

Yes. This song and video are amazing. Love the ebb and flow of the rap/rock.

Solid track. But I feel ever since "Alone" came out year's ago, Ronnie can't rap without it sounding corny. The lyrical content wasn't even bad in compared to stuff in the past (Charlie Sheen Line 😂) I think it's just Ronnie

Amazing, these past singles since ''Losing My Mind'' have been on repeat for a while now. I absolutely love these guys

• Upvote 7

I hated this band for quite a few years. Then I allowed them into my life and they got under my skin. Some of it is meh, some of it is amazing, and some of the rest has true potential. I think this band could really excel if anyone else besides Ronnie wrote the lyrics cuz they are kinda the same throughout each album. But all in all, I dig this band very much, it's been a bit of a guilty pleasure, but these new singles have kicked some ass! Looking forward to more for sure!

• Upvote 3

Still jamming to it, even though it was leaked a bit ago. That breakdown SLAPS.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Fucking damn. I loved the video. Though I wonder, why is Werewolf Ronnie so fat? :lol: anyone else notice that??

Jokes aside, still a great song, very excited for EP/album whatever the fuck he's doing. 

• Upvote 1

wow, i really don't care for them anymore. Last 4 years were meh...Cool breakdown though that was a neat 12 seconds

• Haha 1

It was good up until the part he started singing (not rapping). Is that auto tune?

1 minute ago, nuggets said:

It was good up until the part he started singing (not rapping). Is that auto tune?

Honestly a lot of people use auto tune and that's not even bad like you do have to be able to somewhat sing to even be able to use it 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MyTearsYW said:

This song rules so hard.

Nice profile pic.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lelouch6661 said:

Nice profile pic.

I can say the same about your profile pic. Nice.

• Upvote 1

This gives me Dangerkids vibes. 

Funny because Tyler Smyth is the producer once again lol

It's a pretty good song, the rapping feels nice and the "WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?!" part was damn good. 

I hate how much I've enjoyed these past few singles they've put out. 

• Upvote 2

oh Ronnie, just drop the album already :fap:

Each single is better than the last and the blending of the genres just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to whatever these guys are gonna do next

I'm a bit late to the party on this.

Let me start off by saying I absolutely despised every album they have put out. To me it's been the same mainstream, obnoxious, teeny-bopper trash from the bottom of the barrel that only a 13 year old could enjoy. It's for that very reason I didn't bother to check out their singles.

So this popped up on my feed and I figured let's give it a shot and holy fucking shit am I glad I did. I checked out Drugs after listening to this as well. Obviously the musical talent is there and Ronnie is clearly both a fucking good vocalist and lyricist, so their studio albums makes even less sense to me now.

Popular Monster and Drugs are two of the best songs I have heard in a while. I can feel the passion in the music and the lyrics are deep as fuck. These songs are structured fantastically and the rap is blended perfectly. Ronnie clearly has some bars. If they can keep making darker, harder and meaningful music like this I will follow these guys for life. I sure hope they don't go and fuck up this new found opinion I have for them by making the same trash they have been putting out since their inception.

I would love to see them release another dark track like Popular Monster that has Eminem spitting some rhymes. A Popular Monster version of Eminem's Darkness track if you will.

Will be keeping my eye (and my ears) on these guys for the time being.

• Upvote 1