Lord Kingdom

Bilmuri - THICC THICCLY (feat. Caleb Shomo of Beartooth) [Single] (2019)

18 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I read only the photo and i thought "this must be Johnny Franck",

Wasn't wrong.

ON. Amazing song, i feel like im listening to Attack Attack again. I already said it several times, but these two need to do a band together. That would be hella sick. Also a big LOL on the trolling with Caleb

• Upvote 3

Best feature of all time

• Upvote 1

Wow, this is great.

Johnny hasn't put out a bad song under Bilmuri.  Whole catalogue is stellar.  This is a great song, too.  Can't wait to hear the whole album. 

• Upvote 2

You’re all in denial. This is pretty shit compared to his earlier work. He’s trolling you all by releasing music that this weird shit and then getting Caleb to agree to use his name to pull in even more people. Dumb as hell. Do yourself a favor and listen to something better. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Expected them doing chugcore meme that's a mix between bilmuri/attack attack/jarrod alonge, got one of the least memorable bilmuri tracks in a long time, eh.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

average as fuck. Sounds like something an 18 year old would write and the mastering sucks.

I think he knew this wouldn't go anywhere hence the ridiculous gimmick with Caleb and Stick Stickly.

• Upvote 1

People low key mad they didn't get to hear a real Caleb feature haha. I like the song, Johnny cannot write a bad chorus. Say what you want about his newer stuff but I think it's only gotten better with time. Sure I still love his first records, but ever since Banana he has found that unique sound that makes him special. 

Another great Muri song. I dunno why he had to cuck us like that tho

7 hours ago, mrdereksutton said:

You’re all in denial. This is pretty shit compared to his earlier work. He’s trolling you all by releasing music that this weird shit and then getting Caleb to agree to use his name to pull in even more people. Dumb as hell. Do yourself a favor and listen to something better. 

What do you suggest I listen to then?

Aww, what a bummer. Although I really like Bilmuri, this is kinda uninspired. Sounds almost exactly like one of his other songs.

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2019 at 8:42 AM, mrdereksutton said:

Hahaha.. what

• Upvote 1

I guess I shouldnt be surprised anymore but.. how do people manage to dislike this song

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/22/2019 at 3:19 PM, BrickFace said:

I guess I shouldnt be surprised anymore but.. how do people manage to dislike this song

Opinions exist

• Upvote 1