08. We Shall Overcome (4:31)
09. Decimator (3:51)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1

Other Releases by

This is a super under rated album

@Anton Chigurh lmao ah fuck. It says for oldie posts though anything before 2015? Just confusing af ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hellion6 said:

@Anton Chigurh lmao ah fuck. It says for oldie posts though anything before 2015? Just confusing af ?

I suppose, but it seems you've been literally uploading partial/full discographies for bands/artists and not just making a single discography post but uploading everything individually as their own post (this post is an example).  Given we are a leak site, you would imagine anything not the current year to be considered an oldie.  Just my two cents, not sure what the big 1 2 thinks on the matter given the 2015 oldie definition.  Also, as far as I am aware, we aren't supposed to upload just anything from back whenever as is being done here (and if doing so, it should be warranted as in a discography post). 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anton Chigurh said:

I suppose, but it seems you've been literally uploading partial/full discographies for bands/artists and not just making a single discography post but uploading everything individually as their own post (this post is an example).  Given we are a leak site, you would imagine anything not the current year to be considered an oldie.  Just my two cents, not sure what the big 1 2 thinks on the matter given the 2015 oldie definition.  Also, as far as I am aware, we aren't supposed to upload just anything from back whenever as is being done here (and if doing so, it should be warranted as in a discography post). 

Oh well these guys just released an acoustic album, which is posted as well. And also they got signed to Better Noise in September. I would've done a discography if I knew how to put one together but I don't yet, also they don't have an actual album discography, only this album and the Acoustic from this year aside from a random compilation album made by Epic Rock YouTube Channel. so :shrug: but if you're wondering no, no one's said anything about my posting other than its been good so far, so I'm obviously doing something right ;)

• Upvote 1

Also I forgot to add to the post but this was their Debut Album :lol:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hellion6 said:

no one's said anything about my posting other than its been good so far, so I'm obviously doing something right ;)

Man, the logic behind the "just because no one has said anything about it..." is quite rudimentary but oh well.  Not saying that you cannot do it, just that this is a leak site and not a upload whatever you want/music backlog site, ya feel? It seems as if you're uploading whatever if you have in your personal library if it wasn't posted on here in the past few years (again, this isn't the only post I've noticed) Yeah, I am aware that certain staff have been doing a lot of "oldies" and discographies (mainly because people spam the chatbox with requests and also with plenty of donator requests in general) with a lot of the "bigger" artists and in the long run, it is easier to upload a few old records once and have it easily accessible to everyone instead of constantly fulfilling each and every request and sometimes people request for the same stuff anyways.  Again, not saying that you can't do it and you don't necessarily have to listen to me as I am not staff nor an admin (what do I know).

Regardless, I'd suggest you take the time to figure out how to upload discographies as it'll save you some time just making one post as opposed to several individual posts for each and every record, you are a provider after all.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Man, the logic behind the "just because no one has said anything about it..." is quite rudimentary but oh well.  Not saying that you cannot do it, just that this is a leak site and not a upload whatever you want/music backlog site, ya feel? It seems as if you're uploading whatever if you have in your personal library if it wasn't posted on here in the past few years (again, this isn't the only post I've noticed) Yeah, I am aware that certain staff have been doing a lot of "oldies" and discographies (mainly because people spam the chatbox with requests and also with plenty of donator requests in general) with a lot of the "bigger" artists and in the long run, it is easier to upload a few old records once and have it easily accessible to everyone instead of constantly fulfilling each and every request and sometimes people request for the same stuff anyways.  Again, not saying that you can't do it and you don't necessarily have to listen to me as I am not staff nor an admin (what do I know).

Regardless, I'd suggest you take the time to figure out how to upload discographies as it'll save you some time just making one post as opposed to several individual posts for each and every record, you are a provider after all.

Seriously fucking blows my mind how much our minds cross paths, because I was thinking the same thing: All of these albums from artists I have no clue of, a bunch of them are from previous years too, and I'm like... Ok? I'm not a provider, let alone, a taste ambassador, and I love discovering new music, but I see albums like these as more of a personal upload than an upload for everyone. It's not like when I see people like you, @Draxcazel and @InsidAero, you dudes are uploading an album based on how much you enjoy it and want everyone who has an interest in that sort of music to check it out. Yeah, that's also going into the area of "personal tastes" too and all three of you aren't exactly providers, but gentlemen who share what they enjoy from time-to-time, so... I don't know. It's complicated.

If anything, perhaps do what @mR12 does, when an artist releases a new album, post in the oldies their previous ones. Granted, it seems like more established artists get that treatment, but like Anton said, I'm not a provider, I have no control over this stuff.

• Upvote 3

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.