Tracklist:

01. Ready To Love (03:23)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

Other Releases by

These guys have really changed their style, but I dig the new way they're going!

• Upvote 1

Absolutely loved their 131 album, but their last effort Peach Club wasn't quite on par with that release. This single seems to me like they are mixing them a bit together which I think is good, but I still think they are missing something. It's just not quite as catchy or emotionally moving like some of their earlier work. Still a good track nonetheless though, but I fear they might've already peaked. 

Wtf is this shit, they didnt make their first 5 albums again?? Guess they already reached their peak.

Jokes aside, song is pretty fucking boring. Last album was great fun and did well, don't get why they would try to sound more lame now. 

Love these guys and absolutely love everything that they have put out. 

• Upvote 1

OMG, this is fucking awesome!!! I'm loving this new phase of the band!

• Upvote 1

This is honestly better than their last album, which took its time to grow on me but ended up being fantastic.

So I guess that means this track > 

Emarosa was always one of those bands where I really loved some of their songs but everything else was kind of eh? And it always bugged me how they sounded like they were struggling to make their music. Which is why I absolutely adore Peach Club. That album is what the group, as they are now, was meant for. And I'm so glad to be seeing more of that. I'll be jamming this for a while.

I loved all of Peach Club, but this is pretty bad imo. The lat 1m30s of the song is the same 2 lines repeated over and over. The song does nothing special. Zzzzz

this is not good. their last album with the pop/rock almost 80's vibe wasn't my cup of tea, but had a few tracks worthwhile. i miss relativity emarosa

Peach Club is probably my aoty. This is in the same style of Peach Club, which I like, but I'm glad they left this off the album because it would've definitely stood out as the worst/most repetitive track.

Holy shit, why did I think this was not going to be any good??!? Shame on me.