Sign in to follow this  
desk

envy - A Step In The Morning Glow (Single) (2019)

7 posts in this topic

a3033651578_16.jpg
Release - November 15th, 2019
Genre - Post-rock, Shoegaze, Post-hardcore, Screamo
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

* New album "The Fallen Crimson" out February 5th! *

Tracklist:

01. A Step In The Morning Glow (7:14)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

If you're an Envy fan than you know this is epic. But if you're new to Envy, might I suggest giving their album from 2010 Recitation album a listen. I know it came out a while ago, but it is a timeless experience, it's not your typical core type of music. Envy creates a whole world of musical atmosphere all their own and any fan of metal, hardcore, screamo, instrumental, etc. I don't know how best to describe them, but these dudes have been around forever, but they crush it like no one else.

And yes this single is groovy as fuck, I dig it. Can't wait for Feb 2020.

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

If you're an Envy fan than you know this is epic. But if you're new to Envy, might I suggest giving their album from 2010 Recitation album a listen. I know it came out a while ago, but it is a timeless experience, it's not your typical core type of music. Envy creates a whole world of musical atmosphere all their own and any fan of metal, hardcore, screamo, instrumental, etc. I don't know how best to describe them, but these dudes have been around forever, but they crush it like no one else.

What a kind of words... I have listen to envy since I was kid and now about 29 y/o... Really excited to see big fan like you.. So stoked about their new album too.

• Upvote 3

This record is going to be absolutely beautiful, glad to hear that these guys are finally coming back.  These guys are one of the best and most influential bands to come out of Japan, ever (sorry Crystal Lake but Envy have you beat by a mile).

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2019 at 9:39 AM, Scotty_Trees said:

I'd say A Dead Sinking Story and Insomniac Doze are what the best Envy has to offer, but Recitation is not a bad album at all either. You're spot on with your description of Envy too, their music is so beautiful and moving. Truly an one-of-a-kind band.

I, too, will be looking forward to this new album. I haven't check out anything new from Envy in so long and I'm not sure why. I'll fix that with this album.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

So good