Summers

Heavensent - Losing faith (Single) (2019)

16 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 15th, 2019

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

** Down & Dirty's new name **

Tracklist:

1. Losing Faith

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

Yes! These guys got so much better. The screams definitely sounds like Dennis, and thats a good thing. Great song

The only reason why I gave up on this band is because Ezekiel left and Christian just sounds like Denis Stoff. Ezekiel’s vocals were something special and now Christian has made the band very bland. 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

This is pretty boring. Just sounds like a worse Villain of the Story. But there's potential.

• Upvote 1

So they used their unoffical EP title as the new name. Hmm Interesting.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Willswansnipple said:

@CityOfTheWeak that's the other Down & Dirty, the one that got to keep the name lol

Hmmm gotcha! So is there any news then on that band or any new information about that album they were supposed to release? 

My biggest wish was to hear the FIRST thing these guys ever recorded (not even the same guys I know). But I think the original Down & Dirty album with Denis, which was fully recorded, would be one of my favorite albuns to this day. I Still listen to those singles daily, even the pre-production stuff. Hell I even listen to a version of ''Hate'' which some guys on VK put live vocal's from Denis over it. At least he is doing heavy stuff again, cause I hated his album with Drag me Out (Is that even the name of the band ?)

Also, this could have been miles better with some decent production.

2 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

My biggest wish was to hear the FIRST thing these guys ever recorded (not even the same guys I know). But I think the original Down & Dirty album with Denis, which was fully recorded, would be one of my favorite albuns to this day. I Still listen to those singles daily, even the pre-production stuff. Hell I even listen to a version of ''Hate'' which some guys on VK put live vocal's from Denis over it. At least he is doing heavy stuff again, cause I hated his album with Drag me Out (Is that even the name of the band ?)

What heavy stuff is he doin? Yes Drag Me out was the name.

This is great. Christian is a great dual vocalist.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Just now, DisturbedOne said:

What heavy stuff is he doin? Yes Drag Me out was the name.

He is currently working in new music from Drag me Out. He teased some on his instagram and yep, it's pretty heavy again.

Even him said something like '' I dont even know why I didnt do heavy stuff  to begin with, I miss this so much and this is where I belong'', not literally but something like this

• Love 1

1 minute ago, DekinhoDesu said:

He is currently working in new music from Drag me Out. He teased some on his instagram and yep, it's pretty heavy again.

Even him said something like '' I dont even know why I didnt do heavy stuff  to begin with, I miss this so much and this is where I belong'', not literally but something like this

Thats great to hear. Cus i liked Drag Me Out they were okay but that heavy element added in would be fantastic

• Love 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

16 hours ago, DekinhoDesu said:

So many bands should say the same thing ! 

• Upvote 1