mR12

Lil Peep - EVERYBODY'S EVERYTHING (2019)

20 posts in this topic

L6MR7HH.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 15, 2019
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Liar (2:52)
02. AQUAFINA (3:02)
03. RATCHETS (3:12)
04. Fangirl (2:06)
05. LA to London (3:18)
06. Rockstarz (2:17)
07. Text Me (2:25)
08. PRINCESS (4:10)
09. Moving On (3:24)
10. Belgium (4:00)
11. When I Lie (3:57)
12. I've Been Waiting (Original Version) (4:35)
13. Live Forever (2:40)
14. ghost boy (2:11)
15. Keep My Coo (4:26)
16. white tee (2:12)
17. cobain (2:30)
18. witchblades (2:30)
19. walk away as the door slams (acoustic) (1:58)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4
  • Downvote 1

Other Releases by

I don't care if anyone says the labels are milking this guy. He has unreleased material, i wanna hear it. I'm sure most peeps would too.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Peep forever, funny I found him from accidentally clicking Benz truck vid scrolling on KL when cowys1 was posted two years ago, couldn’t tell if I loved or hated his style for like a week. Heavy connection with his lyrical content, it’s that trap goose again..

• Upvote 2

Is this any better then COWYSp.2? idk what happened, but most of the post-mortem songs just don't have the hook for me... RIP Peep

• Sad 1

Am I the only ones not really feeling these songs?

Like yeah it's Peep but they don't seem catchy or particularly interesting 

Peep wasn't the kind of artist who was sitting on a bunch of music all the time. He was the kind of artist who could sit down and get in the zone and record a whole mixtape with smokeasac in a week. All of these posthumous songs sound unfinished and like demos no matter how hard the estate tries to act like these are finished albums. I'm glad they gave us more of his music but they should just categorize it as demo tapes and leave out the over production

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, dorathekiller97 said:

I don't care if anyone says the labels are milking this guy. He has unreleased material, i wanna hear it. I'm sure most peeps would too.

Yeah, and they should drop it for free instead of buying a guy's fucking estate when he dies so they can capitalize on his death. Fuck Columbia forever. All music should become public domain upon death.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Leakday2020 said:

LIL PEE PEE, AM I RIGHT??

holy shit, gotem

• Upvote 1

One minute in (mind you, not a huge Lil Peep fan) 

"Everybody wanna flex on each other, I just want some money for my mother." 

That shit is so raw. Love the honesty, though I'm just a minute into the record. 

And no, I have no hate for brotherbear, just haven't really gotten into what or who Lil Peep is or was. I enjoy his music here and there. That's about the gist of it. 

RIP, brah. Your team did you solid on this. 

Can't say much for XXX though... Lol 

Again, that dude's music hits but his team did his ass so dirty. Just leave these passed on folk to be proud of a body of work. Don't rinse and repeat. Tupac did it first and after infinite, you should be solid, yeah? 

First time posting, my bad on a book. I have opinions and yes, I can be an asshole.

Love and respect to a community dedicated to music.🙌🏼🖤

I have never given Peep a listen really, but lately I've been thinking doing it. Think I might just start with this.

FLAC added!

12 hours ago, Belekov said:

I have never given Peep a listen really, but lately I've been thinking doing it. Think I might just start with this.

I wouldn't tbh, the COWYS albums and the Hellboy mixtape are probably the easiest place to start. This isn't...particularly good or cohesive tbh

Belgium, Moving on, When i lie are quite good tbh the rest sounds unfinished/Demo at best IMO as said above.

Lil peep is hiding in Siberia, he's not dead. 

Because it's impossible to drop more albums after passing out than when he was alive. I need to respect another musical tastes but that's an example how is easy to be a cloudrapper. You can literally do nothing but your music will be sell. 

Sorry to Peep's fans. 

And "it's going down" really good song. 

It's becoming easier and easier to splice shit together and create rap songs with just someones voice.
With the technology advancing so fast, I wouldn't put it past these record labels to one day create another 2Pac record or something with some AI-Generated raps.

For example, here is MC Jarbo, which just takes audioclips from MundaneMatt. 

Peep reminds me why I hated rap as a kid, just like the popular groups from 20 years ago, no talent, shit writing, no real style or skill. Jesus, how is anyone stupid enough to enjoy this? Good riddance to shit artists.