rcskater1

Sunrise Skater Kids - Friendville (iTunes) (2016)

40 posts in this topic

2m2zDp9.jpg

Released: 4.1.16

Genre: Pizza

Quality: 320 Kbps CBR

Tracklist 

1. Garage Door (feat. JB Brusker)

2. The Catchy One

3. Pit Warrior (feat. Dave Stephe

4. Friendville

5. Rylo Ken

6. Trigger Warning (feat. Johnny Franck)

7. Exposure Bank

8. Rain On My Parade

9. Nothing Special (feat. Patty Walters)

10. All The Old Things (feat. Christina Rotondo)

11. Mother's Milk

12. First World Tragedy

13. Love Me Back (feat. Cody Carson)

14. Take It Easycore

15. Pop PUnkPizza Party (feat. Dave Days)

16. Goodbye Baltimore (The Flute Song)

Download

Support 

R3asM1U.png NRrcZn7.gif

• Love 4

Guest njghilardi

oooooooooooooooooooooo thanks :)

Kinda sucks that his music was removed from iTunes, I was planning on buying it too. Oh well, leak will do for now, I'll buy it when (if?) it goes back up! Thnkz rcskater1! :D

• Love 1

Guest njghilardi

TRIGGER WARNING easily my favorite song

Guest notkevingannon

what does 192 transcode mean?

what does 192 transcode mean?

The quality is actually 192 kbps and NOT 320 kbps. rcskater was mobile when he posted, so he wasn't able to post the real quality. It will be fixed soon.

Rain On My Parade is probably the funniest song I've ever heard, and they nailed Mayday's older sound

• Love 1

I did not want to like this.....but I do. "All The Old Things" does a great job of what it set out to do.

Guest callanambulance

lmao YES thank you!

Guest Crash Attack

i'm confused, why was his music taken down from iTunes? and does that mean there won't be a better quality than 192? i mean, i assume physical copies will still be available, right?

i'm confused, why was his music taken down from iTunes? and does that mean there won't be a better quality than 192? i mean, i assume physical copies will still be available, right?

2 very good question's for. Answer to the first one I would point you to his Facebook where it explains a lot. Second, I'm going to be blunt his production sucks. I have a FLAC rip of the album last year and it chaps at (16hz). The singles he has been sending out all to the donators have been 320's that cap at 16hz just like this album i posted. So will we ever have legit 320 probs not. Ill let you guys know when i get my physical. 

Edit: 

Here is a example. This first spec here is of a jarrod song off the new album. This track is claiming to be "320" as you can see it peeks at 16hz when a 320 should peek at 20. Here is a example form the Weezer post that is 320. 

• Love 1

Guest Crash Attack

2 very good question's for. Answer to the first one I would point you to his Facebook where it explains a lot. Second, I'm going to be blunt his production sucks. I have a FLAC rip of the album last year and it chaps at (16hz). The singles he has been sending out all to the donators have been 320's that cap at 16hz just like this album i posted. So will we ever have legit 320 probs not. Ill let you guys know when i get my physical. 

Edit: 

Here is a example. This first spec here is of a jarrod song off the new album. This track is claiming to be "320" as you can see it peeks at 16hz when a 320 should peek at 20. Here is a example form the Weezer post that is 320. 

ahhhh now I understand. thank you so much for explaining that to me. i figured there would be a physical version. i was just confused about the whole 320 / 192 thing. lol. thanks for clearing it up!

ahhhh now I understand. thank you so much for explaining that to me. i figured there would be a physical version. i was just confused about the whole 320 / 192 thing. lol. thanks for clearing it up!

well the problem that we could have is even a physical could be like that. It always depends on who the artist produces the album and what they record in and stuff.

BTW my favorite song is Rain on My Parade 

• Love 1

I actually thoroughly enjoyed this album. I'm a big fan of Mayday Parade's earlier stuff, so Rain On My Parade really made me laugh; he was surprisingly spot on with that one.

Some really good stuff in here. It's daft and it's silly, but it's an easy and fun listen. I'd definitely recommend it.

Damn Jarrod! Back at it with the  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza: . Now if only he'd do this for Amidst The Graves Demons.

Damn Jarrod! Back at it with the  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza:  :pizza: . Now if only he'd do this for Amidst The Graves Demons.

he said in the "overfunded" video on his channel that he might use the leftover funds to do an ATGD concept EP

• Love 1

Can't choose my favourite song off of this, its too good. Its a pity apple screwed him over like that.

Guest Oliver

awesome, thanks!! looking forward to checking this out!  :D

All the Old things songs

Dance dance - Fall Out Boy
My own worst enemy - Lit
Fat lip - Sum 41
The rock show - Blink 182
I'm just a kid - Simple Plan
1985 - Bowling For Soup
You're gonna go far kid - The Offspring
Honestly - Cartel 
Dirty little secret - All American Rejects
Sk8er boi - Avril Levigne
Everything is alright - Motion City Soundtrack
My friends over you - New Found Glory
Don't call me white - NOFX
The Anthem - Good charlotte
American idiot - Green Day 
Misery business - Paramore
Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World 
Sugar we're goin down - Fall Out Boy
Ocean avenue - Yellowcard
All the small things - Blink 182

:pizza: AHHH The Nostalgia  :pizza:

• Love 1

Guest stickup

Holy crap, Rain on my Parade is probably the funniest thing i've heard in a while. Just the perfect parody

Holy crap, Rain on my Parade is probably the funniest thing i've heard in a while. Just the perfect parody

ikr

• Love 1

Zippy is down!

Solid is Up!

Also, this is a great album. 

Fresh Links And 320 Added Guys :D

A lot better than some of the singles made me think it'd be. Good job, Jarrod. Hope you cash in a lot of check at the exposure bank. Also listening on spotify so I ain't pirating :333