Still seeing Christmas colors on the site? Hit CTRL+F5 or CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+R to force a full reload of KL.
Summers

Suicide Silence - Meltdown (Single) (2019)

42 posts in this topic

1400x1400-000000-80-0-0.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 12th, 2019

Genre - Deathcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Meltdown

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 10
  • Downvote 2

Other Releases by

where's the vocals lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, desk said:

where's the vocals lmao

Yeah its the intro track or some shit I just listened to it and was like what the fuck is this lol

Yeah, sure, put out an instrumental (intro song even) as single. 

At least it seems heavier than the self-titled.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

After their last absolutely trainwreck of an album, I have absolutely zero faith in this band anymore. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

the instrumental is undeniably hard, but why is this the single they decided to put out?

I would understand if they woulda put this in the middle of the album but to drop it as a single to hype up the album? It's hard but wrong decision SS, fans expect redemption from yall after that last disappointment of an album 🙄

• Love 1

This introduction goes hard and has my attention, very interested to see if they either went back to their roots or will  they make another abomination like their god awful self titled.

• Upvote 3

Perhaps after Eddie's sexual scandal maybe they decided to keep him as just a touring musician, since *edited* has the genre of this album 'deathcore/instrumental'.

• Upvote 1

If this was meant to grab my attention, it worked. I have high hopes for this album.

Actually i expected some teehee. Disappointed...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ErkvtCvlt said:

Actually i expected some teehee. Disappointed...

Same haha, not enough TEEHEE!!

• Upvote 1

Im really looking forward to that new song they played a while back had major korn vibes

Ngl I really enjoy this for what it is. Kinda slaps. Hopefully Eddie’s vocals actually sound good on the album though. Self titled was... yeah. 

After releasing one of the worst ever recorded and mixed deathcore's album of all time, these guys came out like pretentious pricks saying that this genre is dead. With that said, this is some cool instrumental but I have 0 or respect for these guys.

• Upvote 3

Maybe they gave Eddie the boot and are putting out an instrumental album. I'm all for it!

• Upvote 1

That was hella lame. It's not even an interesting chug riff.

is it just me or is production also kinda wack, aside from just being meh and no vocals? This doesnt even sound like a 320

8 hours ago, Tyex23 said:

Perhaps after Eddie's sexual scandal maybe they decided to keep him as just a touring musician, since *edited* has the genre of this album 'deathcore/instrumental'.

Pretty sure they mean the song is deathcore/instrumental not the entire album lol

45 minutes ago, Addman3455 said:

@Tyex23 what sex scandal was that!?

He emotionally and mentally abused a young girl and had her send him nudes. She was under 18.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

He emotionally and mentally abused a young girl and had her send him nudes. She was under 18.

Yeah no, not how it went down. He told her multiple times no and she kept on about it until he finally gave in, and on top of that she lied about her age. Get your facts straight.

Can we just get Eddie out of this band and back with All Shall Perish, making superior music? I just never got anything out of this band. Ever since I knew of them when The Cleansing came out, I always felt their music tries so hard to be brutal and heavy, but it ends up being so predicable and shallow to the point it doesn't sound brutal or even heavy. You just can't achieve that by chugging on the first few frets of a guitar (I'm also looking at you, Oceano). All Shall Perish were such an awesome band and it sucks they haven't followed up after the excellent This Is Where It Ends. Eddie's vocals shine the most with them.

1 hour ago, whenallelsefa1ls said:

When I saw them at Mayhem Fest Eddie was hanging out with young girls at the soundboard. This shit doesn't surprise me a bit, but I didn't know there were actual accusations till now