By Administrator decision, from now on the main feed will only show latest albums and EPs. The Latest Downloads page is not affected by this change, and additionally a new page called Latest Singles has been added to the Browse menu. RSS feeds are also not affected by this change.
serafina

Panic! At the Disco - Into the Unknown (From "Frozen 2") (Single) (2019)

10 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - November 4th, 2019
Genre - Soundtrack, Pop
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Into the Unknown (From "Frozen 2") (3:09)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1

Other Releases by

3 hours ago, Gandalfstorm said:

*sigh* this guy wants to do metal now? Christ. Autotune metal here we come. Have no problem with Panic, just overplayed A LOT. I'm calling it, this film will be heavily overrated. Probably the most predictable movie from disney so far, they do way better animations than live action.

I could see Urie in a post-hardcore sounding. Not "heavy metal". But whatever. I'll be prepared to be backlashed by 13 year old emo girls 

Ok

• Haha 1

This song is basically

" I have a range, listen to me sing"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gandalfstorm said:

*sigh* this guy wants to do metal now? Christ. Autotune metal here we come. Have no problem with Panic, just overplayed A LOT. I'm calling it, this film will be heavily overrated. Probably the most predictable movie from disney so far, they do way better animations than live action.

I could see Urie in a post-hardcore sounding. Not "heavy metal". But whatever. I'll be prepared to be backlashed by 13 year old emo girls 

I... What?

• Upvote 3

lol outrageous. disturbingly soundtrack. panic sucks and this sucks but they did well. completely rdy for frozen. impressive in that way. I wonder how this happened. like whether panic made it and then sent it to them or they hit up panic and asked them to do a song. kinda odd. 

3 hours ago, swanny3214 said:

This song is basically

" I have a range, listen to me sing"

P!atD, basically.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:41 AM, LionHeart24 said:

lol outrageous. disturbingly soundtrack. panic sucks and this sucks but they did well. completely rdy for frozen. impressive in that way. I wonder how this happened. like whether panic made it and then sent it to them or they hit up panic and asked them to do a song. kinda odd. 

It would appear from the tracklist for the entire soundtrack that this song is sung by Idina Menzel (Elsa) in the context of the movie, and the Panic! version is the "Alternate" version that will aim to get radio play, etc., similar to what they did with "Let It Go" from the first movie. I could be wrong, but this is my assumption

As said above, other than heavily showcasing Brandon's insane range  (which, most Panic! songs already do these days...), this song doesn't do much for me at all. But i don't really expect Frozen 2 to do much for me, period (and this is coming from a pretty big Disney fan).

With the exception of  "Let It Go" being a very solid (if not vastly overplayed) pop song, and Olaf's funny one liners, the first "Frozen" was pretty boring and disappointing to me.