mR12

Limbs - Stare (Single) (2019)

11 posts in this topic

5kZkh3Z.jpg

Release - November 6, 2019
Genre - Metalcore, Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

 

Tracklist:

01. Stare (2:52)

 

Download

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

I think I like this more than Abandoned, wonder if they can top their debut but the Underoath/Norma Jean vibes still strong and I just love how unhinged they get during the verses and breakdowns. Such a solid band.

 

BTW: You picked the tags for another band called Limbs. This is basically Metalcore/Post-hardcore/Mathcore at most.


let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, desk said:

 

 

BTW: You picked the tags for another band called Limbs. This is basically Metalcore/Post-hardcore/Mathcore at most.

Lmao damn @mR12 :lol: I can't help but laugh my ass off.

 

Great new single though btw, enjoying the direction they've chosen for the new album.

Share this post


Link to post

Their next release is easily one of my most anticipated, whenever that may be.  Lots of potential in this band.

Share this post


Link to post

SPITE Cul wait never mind

 

Abandoned was pretty fucking trash, this is really good


Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

And this, kids, is why you shouldn't take the last.fm genre grabber at face value

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, desk said:

BTW: You picked the tags for another band called Limbs. This is basically Metalcore/Post-hardcore/Mathcore at most.

 

15 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

Lmao damn @mR12 :lol: I can't help but laugh my ass off.

 

3 hours ago, LKA said:

And this, kids, is why you shouldn't take the last.fm genre grabber at face value

Yep, my script chooses the top three genres and goes through a few filters to ensure accuracy. It works more often than not. It will not catch things like these, unfortunately. Whoop-de-doo.

 

This is a mistake I am perfectly fine with making over and over if it means we can post faster, especially on a leak day. Wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Grindcore, Hardcore, Metalcore and PHC even if I wanted to listen to be frank.

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mR12 said:

 

 

Yep, my script chooses the top three genres and goes through a few filters to ensure accuracy. It works more often than not. It will not catch things like these, unfortunately. Whoop-de-doo.

 

This is a mistake I am perfectly fine with making over and over if it means we can post faster, especially on a leak day. Wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Grindcore, Hardcore, Metalcore and PHC even if I wanted to listen to be frank.

Oh trust me if you had to compare any of those latter genres to grindcore you'd be surprised how fast of a learner you are :lol: 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, mR12 said:

 

 

Yep, my script chooses the top three genres and goes through a few filters to ensure accuracy. It works more often than not. It will not catch things like these, unfortunately. Whoop-de-doo.

 

This is a mistake I am perfectly fine with making over and over if it means we can post faster, especially on a leak day. Wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Grindcore, Hardcore, Metalcore and PHC even if I wanted to listen to be frank.

Hahahaha we love you man. Just giving you a hard time :lol: ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.