We are aware that the Deceptive Site Ahead error is back for some users. Google is flagging our site as deceptive due to us using Zippyshare. We are working to redirect all references to Zippyshare to 404 pages. Please note that this does not affect Filecrypt downloads.
mR12

Limbs - Stare (Single) (2019)

11 posts in this topic

5kZkh3Z.jpg

Release - November 6, 2019
Genre - Metalcore, Post-Hardcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Stare (2:52)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

I think I like this more than Abandoned, wonder if they can top their debut but the Underoath/Norma Jean vibes still strong and I just love how unhinged they get during the verses and breakdowns. Such a solid band.

BTW: You picked the tags for another band called Limbs. This is basically Metalcore/Post-hardcore/Mathcore at most.

1 hour ago, desk said:

BTW: You picked the tags for another band called Limbs. This is basically Metalcore/Post-hardcore/Mathcore at most.

Lmao damn @mR12 :lol: I can't help but laugh my ass off.

Great new single though btw, enjoying the direction they've chosen for the new album.

Their next release is easily one of my most anticipated, whenever that may be.  Lots of potential in this band.

SPITE Cul wait never mind

Abandoned was pretty fucking trash, this is really good

Thanks.

And this, kids, is why you shouldn't take the last.fm genre grabber at face value

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, desk said:

15 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

Lmao damn @mR12 :lol: I can't help but laugh my ass off.

3 hours ago, LKA said:

And this, kids, is why you shouldn't take the last.fm genre grabber at face value

Yep, my script chooses the top three genres and goes through a few filters to ensure accuracy. It works more often than not. It will not catch things like these, unfortunately. Whoop-de-doo.

This is a mistake I am perfectly fine with making over and over if it means we can post faster, especially on a leak day. Wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Grindcore, Hardcore, Metalcore and PHC even if I wanted to listen to be frank.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, mR12 said:

Yep, my script chooses the top three genres and goes through a few filters to ensure accuracy. It works more often than not. It will not catch things like these, unfortunately. Whoop-de-doo.

This is a mistake I am perfectly fine with making over and over if it means we can post faster, especially on a leak day. Wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Grindcore, Hardcore, Metalcore and PHC even if I wanted to listen to be frank.

Oh trust me if you had to compare any of those latter genres to grindcore you'd be surprised how fast of a learner you are :lol: 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, mR12 said:

Hahahaha we love you man. Just giving you a hard time :lol: ;)

• Upvote 1

This song is so fucking good