We are aware that the Deceptive Site Ahead error is back for some users. Google is flagging our site as deceptive due to us using Zippyshare. We are working to redirect all references to Zippyshare to 404 pages. Please note that this does not affect Filecrypt downloads.
NieR:Automata™

Bring Me The Horizon - Ludens [Single] (2019)

79 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Ahhhhh these fuckers, they knew what they were doing with that breakdown, why they gotta do me like that. 

37 minutes ago, Cornchip said:

BTW here's the official single art if anyone wants to replace the death stranding art

LUDENS.jpg

Obligatory ''I just lost no nut november'' joke when I saw new Yoji Shinkawa artwork.

• Upvote 2

Wow what an interesting song. I was about ready to write it off after the first minute or so but it really picks up and turns into one of their best tracks in years. That breakdown caught me off guard, what a cool addition. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

THIS IS SO SICK

52 minutes ago, shfydgi said:

This is basically if Amo and Sempiternal fucked and had a baby

correction, "This is basically if Amo and Sempiternal fucked and had a BRIDGE baby"

Song's ok

This is so fucking brilliant.

Ui, this Song is pretty catchy. Breakdown fits well and yeah,

GIVE ME A BREAK

Don't think theres anything I can say that hasn't been said already. Great track, these dudes are impressive songwriters,  especially given the time it took them to make this

Definitely loving this new song. Definitely a fan of that breakdown but, how about them screams?

oh nice

Sounds like a b-side to TTS. It's cool, but, there's not much to it. Honestly thought the song should've ended around 2:20.

• Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

Sounds like a b-side to TTS. It's cool, but, there's not much to it. Honestly thought the song should've ended around 2:20.

Same. Breakdown just feels forced and like a "we still have it" type of a feel to it that does nothing for me. Song aside, I'm mad hyped for Death Stranding tomorrow. 

• Upvote 2

Breakdown - Sempiternal 

Instrumental - amo 

Vocals - That's the Spirit 

Best of three worlds!

yaooo, I'm happy <3 the 2nd half is amazin' 

this took a little bit from each of the last 3 albums into one comprehensive song and its sooo good. it mostly feels like amo, with vocals like thats the spirit, and then a nice ass breakdown for a little sempiternal era. im very happy with this.

It's alright, nothing too special. It comes off a little flat. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Interesting. 

After the dogshit that was amo, this wasn't that bad. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I really like this wow! It’s a nice marriage of their past and present sounds. BMTH never ceases to be interesting. I really hope we hear more soonish maybe??? a girl can dream?

Thank you! 

• Upvote 1

Best thing about that breakdown was that classic Oli deep growl "OOH". Song is catchy. My main interest is where it will be in the game 🤔

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, shfydgi said:

It's ok cause Sempiternal likes it when TIAH watches

I never thought I'd ever see BMTH albums being heavily sexualized in my lifetime...but....here we are

not a great song, but pretty good in parts. the chorus is a decent grower but that breakdown really makes the song (even tho it's short). all in all pretty impressed with being able to construct this song in 5 days and without their guitarist

• Upvote 1

More of this please, a combination of their last 3 albums is exactly what they need to do in the future. Could release their first 10/10 in years 

Im sure this isn't part of an album, and their next album will probably not be like this 

It's a combination of all 3 of their latest albums and I'm all for it

• Upvote 1

Really surprised to see everyone saying this is like the best thing ever.

Because tbh it really isn't. It's okay i guess, its not insultingly bad. I just feel like BMTH doesn't know what to be anymore. They're very unsure about their identity.

I'm not disappointed, but i'm not even close to blown away. When that ending breakdown came in i said to myself "Ah yes, the rest of band finally found their instruments"

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1