05. Everything We Forget (4:12)
06. Lords of Tresserhorn (6:07)
07. Destinos (13:12)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I think I'm in another Berenstain/Berenstein deal because I could have sworn this album came out in like July.

3 hours ago, TomoLust said:

I think I'm in another Berenstain/Berenstein deal because I could have sworn this album came out in like July.

the band announced they had been working on the album throughout the year but was only formally announced in August.

• Upvote 1

I'm loving that album art. And if there's one band I think I've been wrongfully ignoring all these years, it's this one. Not sure if this thread will get much feedback on what you dudes think of the album, but until then, I think it's time I finally check out Deathconsciousness.

Closer to The Unnatural World than Deathconsciousness but the production is (relatively) cleaner and the ideas seem clearer and more fleshed out. We truly may be looking at AOTY 2019 boyz. Choo choo.

• Upvote 2

Better than I had hoped for..and hopes were high. Definitely in my top 5 for this year

FLAC added!

22 hours ago, vbooy57 said:

Closer to The Unnatural World than Deathconsciousness but the production is (relatively) cleaner and the ideas seem clearer and more fleshed out. We truly may be looking at AOTY 2019 boyz. Choo choo.

This is exactly what I think of it; it feels more seamless in nature than their other works and is overall more mature in sound and lyrics.

This is brilliant. Loved the first two records and this one doesn't disappoint.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so I didn't go with my original plan and just simply went into this album just for the fact it's here, and I love this. Me being a sucker for anything Post-Punk or related to it, this album grabbed me right from the beginning with all of the artistic qualities and magic that made me a fan of the style in the first place. "Science Beat" and "Trespassers W" are big highlights on first listen, with that beat-driven, infectious rhythm going into an absolutely rocking jam.

I truly have been ignoring this band for far too long, because this right up my alley. Great, great album.

I needed this in my life. 

• Upvote 1

Getting some Godspeed You! Black Emperor out of "Destinos," but I guess a song with a dialogue clip and pretty guitars will bring up the comparisons. Very beautiful way to end such an excellent album.