Release - November 1, 2019
Genre - Hip-Hop/Rap
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. 74 (1:42)
02. EAST (1:59)
03. MTOMB (1:10)
04. OD (1:35)
05. EL TORO COMBO MEAL (feat. Mavi) (2:32)
06. TISK TISK _ COOKIES (1:40)
07. 4N (feat. Mach-Hommy) (4:47)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Other Releases by

I did not know this was on the way.  I wasn't a fan of the last album, really hope I can get into this one

edit, yea I just cannot get into this new sound.  

• Upvote 1

I saw somebody on Facebook creaming their pants off posting about this. Time to find out why. 14-15 minutes worth of rap/hip-hop is interesting too. 

EDIT: Odd numbered tracks are good. Any track past the 5th isn't. This is pretty lame.

SRS was one of the best projects last year and this one sounds like a continuation of the sound. It's similar yet super different mood wise. Fucking love this and the cover art is soo dope.

FLAC added!

Just awful that artists expect people to pay for an album when songs are under 2 mins, I think I am done with Earl until he puts out something close to his old shit. I can see the appeal of the new stuff but personally it just doesn't work . Wasted talent /10

12 minutes ago, mjistheway701 said:

Just awful that artists expect people to pay for an album when songs are under 2 mins, I think I am done with Earl until he puts out something close to his old shit. I can see the appeal of the new stuff but personally it just doesn't work . Wasted talent /10

insane that you're complaining about being expected to spend money on a product not only in an age of free streaming, but also on a site where you get it for free LOL 

I liked Some Rap Songs a lot. This is more of the same, but a bit worse and shorter? 

On 11/2/2019 at 10:26 AM, Maximo said:

insane that you're complaining about being expected to spend money on a product not only in an age of free streaming, but also on a site where you get it for free LOL 

the whole point is that if you like it and can afford to, you purchase the music from the artist. Are you new here? lol

4 minutes ago, mjistheway701 said:

the whole point is that if you like it and can afford to, you purchase the music from the artist. Are you new here? lol

and since you don’t like it, no one is expecting you to purchase anything, you have absolutely no obligation 

the best way to support artists is through stuff like merch and going to shows anyway, and you can do that entirely separate from any specific release you do or don’t like 

Hip hop seems to have a fascination with extreme metal aesthetic lately. This album artwork looks like it belongs to a Southern Lord metal group.

I'm still not sure of the degree to which I prefer this direction where he's biting MIKE's style a decent amount, but Earl overall remains the sultan of sad raps.

"I'm too busy being asshurt on Twitter all day so this is all I had the time to finish": The EP

Only song I heard before this was Chum. I really like that sing but this is terrible