dewey duck

Dance Gavin Dance - Happiness (Instrumental) (2019)

16 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - November 1st, 2019

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Instrumental

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Tree Village (Instrumental)

2. NASA (instrumental)

3. I'm Down with Brown Town (Instrumental)

4. Carl Barker (Instrumental)

5. Happiness (Instrumental)

6. Self-Trepanation (Instrumental)

7. Strawberry Swisher Pt. 1 (Instrumental)

8. Don't Tell Dave (Instrumental)

9. Strawberry Swisher Pt. 2 (Instrumental)

10. Powder to the People (Instrumental)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Other Releases by

This is rad. Happiness is my favorite album from DGD. Thanks for the upload.

• Upvote 1

Thank yooou my fave duck @dewey duck

Smooch

• Love 1

I'm liking these alternative Matthias covers as much as I am the instrumental music itself

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, humbleledger said:

least favorite dgd album, still incredible instrumentals

you like self titled better than this?

2 hours ago, neebnoob18 said:

you like self titled better than this?

dbm1 > dbm2 = mothership > self titled = acceptance speech > artificial selection > royal ocean > instant gratification >>> happiness

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, humbleledger said:

dbm1 > dbm2 = mothership > self titled = acceptance speech > artificial selection > royal ocean > instant gratification >>> happiness

woah you got that all worked out

can't say I agree with you but this is very respectable

I was asking because I feel like self titled and happiness aren't that different

sure, self titled might be closer to the dmb's instrumentally, but imo everything that was good about the self titled was better in happiness

what don't you like about it?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, neebnoob18 said:

woah you got that all worked out

can't say I agree with you but this is very respectable

I was asking because I feel like self titled and happiness aren't that different

sure, self titled might be closer to the dmb's instrumentally, but imo everything that was good about the self titled was better in happiness

what don't you like about it?

I feel like dgd is best when they have a good balance of core, jazz, progressiveness and pop... with the two vocalists battling each other for the spotlight.  happiness leaned too far into the jazz and pop imo, and (understandably) was primarily focused on Kurt's vocals.  but you can ask 100 dgd fans to rank the album's and get 100 different answers, so I respect that no one's going to agree

still a great album don't get me wrong.  how would you rate them then?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, humbleledger said:

I feel like dgd is best when they have a good balance of core, jazz, progressiveness and pop... with the two vocalists battling each other for the spotlight.  happiness leaned too far into the jazz and pop imo, and (understandably) was primarily focused on Kurt's vocals.  but you can ask 100 dgd fans to rank the album's and get 100 different answers, so I respect that no one's going to agree

still a great album don't get me wrong.  how would you rate them then?

as someone who was introduced to them in the tilian era, this might be a normie opinion but

mothership > artificial selection = happiness > instant gratification = acceptance speech > dbm = death star > dmb2 > royal ocean

to make things clear I don't truly dislike any of them and there I songs I love from each

Just now, neebnoob18 said:

I don't truly dislike any of them and there I songs I love from each

100%   

and full transparency 1.  I'm a self proclaimed jc fanboy 2.  started listening to dgd when dbm1 came out so that's always reason for bias 3.  dbm and royal ocean were all I listened to when I started dating my wife... so there's a whole psychological, nostalgia trip there I'm sure.

but your opinion isn't 'normie', most dgd fans started listening with tillian and specifically mothership.... for good reason.  mothership occasionally jumps to first place for me and I'm a dbm loyalist, it's too fucking good.  tillian basically breathed life into a band on the brink, respecting that isn't 'normie'

• Upvote 2

so they released all albums instrumental except for Self Titled and Downtown Battle Mountain and Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean

when can we expect them ?

Anyone know if this is available in FLAC (or other lossless) format anywhere?

On 11/7/2019 at 8:04 PM, From Autumn To Ashes said:

so they released all albums instrumental except for Self Titled and Downtown Battle Mountain and Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean

when can we expect them ?

Self Titled (Instrumental) released last week, the other albums will probably follow. They released them roughly every other month.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Why Nolin? said:

Self Titled (Instrumental) released last week, the other albums will probably follow. They released them roughly every other month.

thanks

can't wait to use the instrumentals of "backwards pumpkin song" and "I told them..."