By Administrator decision, from now on the main feed will only show latest albums and EPs. The Latest Downloads page is not affected by this change, and additionally a new page called Latest Singles has been added to the Browse menu. RSS feeds are also not affected by this change.
Sign in to follow this  
mR12

Wilderun - Veil of Imagination (2019)

8 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - November 1, 2019
Genre - Folk Metal, Symphonic Metal, Progressive Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. The Unimaginable Zero Summer (14:32)
02. O Resolution! (6:35)
03. Sleeping Ambassadors of the Sun (6:32)
04. Scentless Core (Budding) (3:33)
05. Far from Where Dreams Unfurl (8:29)
06. Scentless Core (Fading) (5:21)
07. The Tyranny of Imagination (9:21)
08. When the Fire and the Rose Were One (11:51)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Single sounds good, gotta check out the rest then.

• Upvote 1

My AOTY has just arrived! If this beat their last one i'm gonna go nuts.

That's a symphonic masterpiece if I ever heard one.

• Upvote 1

Yep, here's my AOTY.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Finally, some good fucking music. 

This record is absolutely stellar and beautiful.  It sounds like Opeth somehow finally found a balance between the heavy and the super folksy/Melodic aspects.  It makes me think what would happen if Opeth and Xanthochroid came together to create a record; this would be the product. 

If you like prog to any degree, or just blow your load to the very minimal use of symphonics on that INK record because symphonics is often something metalcore-only listeners rarely hear (and yet are so awestruck by it) despite there being several subgenres devoted to it, I highly suggest you take a step out of your comfort zone and give this a listen. This record is truly captivating and is as fantastic as it is grandiose. 

• Upvote 3

i think i just shit my pants. this is so good.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:04 AM, Anton Chigurh said:

Finally, some good fucking music. 

This record is absolutely stellar and beautiful.  It sounds like Opeth somehow finally found a balance between the heavy and the super folksy/Melodic aspects.  It makes me think what would happen if Opeth and Xanthochroid came together to create a record; this would be the product. 

If you like prog to any degree, or just blow your load to the very minimal use of symphonics on that INK record because symphonics is often something metalcore-only listeners rarely hear (and yet are so awestruck by it) despite there being several subgenres devoted to it, I highly suggest you take a step out of your comfort zone and give this a listen. This record is truly captivating and is as fantastic as it is grandiose. 

god I love xanthochroid. their varied vocals on top of the just medieval music is just amazing. will check this