Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
Michael

Eskimo Callboy - Rehab (Bonus Tracks Version) (2019)

20 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Fuck yea thank you sooo much

God damn Dayshell n Eskimo Callboy early on the same day XD thank you so much :D been very excited for this release. 

This is a pretty good album! It has heavier ones, yes, but they also feel quite different from what you heard from Eskimo Callboy before. Especially songs like Rehab and Made By America feel like they took their old style and putted new armor on it. Overall, pretty noice, I could see this on my AOTY list.

I think my favorites this time around are Rehab/It's Going Down, Made by America and Nice Boi.  May change.

• Upvote 3

this shit is catchy as hell better then their previous album imo.

Love me some EC. Thanks for sharing wit us!

Honestly I liked this wayyy better than the scene

I think it's not very clever to release an album with 9 "normal" songs (minus Intro + Interlude + 2 Bonus Tracks)

And I find it weird that it starts with an intro, then a regular song and then an interlude.

Haha from when they were young boys being all flamboyant to wearing all black.

See kids its just a phase. Album bangs

Prism was probably the only song I'd listen to again from the album, nothing else stood out to me. 

• Upvote 1

This is such pointless trash.

Mmm. I decided to listen to this whole discog before checking this. What happened to this band? The scene and this album are such a mixed bag of great-meh tier songs. Whereas i enjoyed everything on BMIV-Crystals 

• Upvote 1

The video for Hurricane is pretty entertaining, Weather they did all that sthuff for the video or not... they still did all that stuff! haha Bury Me In Vegas is still my favorite tho...

On 10/29/2019 at 5:43 PM, kingwolfpup said:

Prism was probably the only song I'd listen to again from the album, nothing else stood out to me. 

same

So here we go, I've loved everything EC has put out, been a fan since BMIV. They are the band I don't mind changing their sounds around a lot, it works majority of the time and you can do almost anything when your an electronicore band too. Is Anyone Up will always be my top favorite from the ole days. I really enjoy this record though because there's more Alt rock sounding vibes in a few songs too, they really experimented with this album. Alot of the songs sound like mixes of New Age, Frances, Shallows and Rooftops, and I honestly don't mind that. Yes some screams are background but that's fine, tbh it makes it more atmospheric in a way. Honestly not a bad record at all, just a softer EC record. You never know they could just be doing this one for ideas for the next album. I mean there's always surprise each year :shrug: I for one am jamming the shit out of this. :jams: <3

FLAC added!