Soilwork - Feverish (Single) (2019)

9 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg
Release - October 25th, 2019
Genre - Alternative Metal, Melodic Death Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Feverish (5:56)
02. Stålfågel (feat. Alissa White-Gluz) (4:29)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

Really digging the new track, what's with Stålfågel though? Seems like they're marketing it as a new version but this is the same exact version I got with my copy of the album.

5 hours ago, Dan_622 said:

Really digging the new track, what's with Stålfågel though? Seems like they're marketing it as a new version but this is the same exact version I got with my copy of the album.

The original album version doesn't have Alissa White-Gluz featured as guest vocals. The video that released for the single did have her on guest vocals though. 

2 hours ago, ThatGuyOverThere said:

The original album version doesn't have Alissa White-Gluz featured as guest vocals. The video that released for the single did have her on guest vocals though. 

I bought the album through Google Play and it's definitely the version with Alissa despite her not being listed as a guest. All the leaks I've been able to find have that version too, I can't seem to be able to get my hands on the original anywhere. It's really strange.

9 hours ago, Dan_622 said:

I bought the album through Google Play and it's definitely the version with Alissa despite her not being listed as a guest. All the leaks I've been able to find have that version too, I can't seem to be able to get my hands on the original anywhere. It's really strange.

I'm not exactly sure what happened but it seems like it was an initial screw up. iTunes, the copy I originally downloaded from here on Kingdom Leaks, and as you say Google Play Music had the version with her initially. It looks like not long after that they switched out the versions because now the version with her on guest vocals can be bought by itself. You can hear the version without her on guest vocals right now on Spotify. The album has the version without her on it and the 2 singles from this post have their own listing just like it's listed here.

Great song by my fellow swedes.

Soilwork rules ^^

Damn, another EP? Soilwork are spoiling us this year and I'm not complaining either.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:56 AM, Dan_622 said:

yeah woudl really like to hear it without her ruining the song

tumblr_nfx3hbqWqX1s03x0vo1_500.gif.cc6d5528496e9d13151c966cbda83319.gif