xcblackdiamond

Logic - OCD (feat. Dwn2earth) [Single] (2019)

7 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 25, 2019

Genre - Hip-hop/Rap

Quality - MP3 320kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. OCD

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Other Releases by

14 minutes ago, CharliesAnge1s said:

logic just needs to take a break from music for a bit

Absolutely agree. This song, like most of his work as of late, shows that he no longer has anything new to talk about and is not skilled enough in storytelling to actually use his head and be creative and/or conceptual.

honestly got me hyped for No Pressure

• Upvote 1

Better than all of COADM at least

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jettthemann said:

Absolutely agree. This song, like most of his work as of late, shows that he no longer has anything new to talk about and is not skilled enough in storytelling to actually use his head and be creative and/or conceptual.

Listen to Under Pressure. But that was years ago. He has no idea how to do that style anymore and it sucks. Its all repetitive like you said, but the potential is there..

11 minutes ago, Nyeusi said:

Listen to Under Pressure. But that was years ago. He has no idea how to do that style anymore and it sucks. Its all repetitive like you said, but the potential is there..

Oh, yeah! Under Pressure, Incredible True Story, and Bobby Tarantino 1 are really the only projects I listen to from him anymore. And I agree, the potential is there; on OCD, when he briefly mentions his conflict between focusing on himself and making sure his team prospers, that's the shit we need from Logic. He could have made a whole song about THAT and it would be great because it would actually have meaning.