Summers

Hollywood Undead - Already Dead (Single) (2019)

76 posts in this topic

As a HU fan I must ask..........WTF is this??

• Upvote 1

Other Releases by

good god this was terrible production standpoint get this off the internet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, Prototype539 said:

It sounds alot like Trapped by The Word Alive but I still dig it, it's not amazing but it's alot better than anything they've released since Day of The Dead

Because it was Matt Good who produced both songs, "Trapped" and "Already Dead".

7 hours ago, forsaken said:

As a HU fan I must ask..........WTF is this??

One of their best songs to date 

• Upvote 2

The second single will be even better, keep these words of mine.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Rian-AL said:

Because it was Matt Good who produced both songs, "Trapped" and "Already Dead".

He did Asking Alexandria's 2017 album and that shit was awful too this fucker needs to stop producing.

• Downvote 1

Oh god they're trying to go back to their roots, and failing miserably. #brokeNCYDE2020

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, 98izzark said:

Oh god they're trying to go back to their roots, and failing miserably. #brokeNCYDE2020

This sounds nothing like their roots, pre swan songs or swan songs 

They've even said they have no plans of doing a record like that again

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, 98izzark said:

Hopefully they will never go back to the SS era, immature album, and instrumentally mediocre, the only thing still cool is the "Undead" track, the rest can pick up and throw in the trash!

1 minute ago, Rian-AL said:

Hopefully they will never go back to the SS era, immature album, and instrumentally mediocre, the only thing still cool is the "Undead" track, the rest can pick up and throw in the trash!

Undead 

Young 

Knife Called Lust 

Paradise Lost

Sell Your Soul

Black Dahlia 

This Love This Hate

Other thsn that, i agree with this comment 

2 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Undead 

Young 

Knife Called Lust 

Paradise Lost

Sell Your Soul

Black Dahlia 

This Love This Hate

Other thsn that, i agree with this comment 

City is still their best song; this from a person who listens to them because of J3T and songs like S.C.A.V.A., Lion, F_ck the World and We own the Night (one example from every album). 

11 minutes ago, lsl said:

City is still their best song; this from a person who listens to them because of J3T and songs like S.C.A.V.A., Lion, F_ck the World and We own the Night (one example from every album). 

Forgot about City, shame on me 

Well damn, this isn't half bad. Much better than anything off of Five and Psalms

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, TalonsOfFire said:

Pretty generic and uninspired radio rock / metalcore combo, it's also pretty much a copy and paste of Trapped by The Word Alive but Luke Holland is on drums so I guess he fits that sound. But, I didn't expect HU to do something like this so fuck it, kudos I guess. 6/10

100% sounds the same but I personally think it's good.

7 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

This sounds nothing like their roots, pre swan songs or swan songs 

They've even said they have no plans of doing a record like that again

Which is why I said trying and failing miserably then followed that up with #brokeNCYDE2020. They were known as Rapcore and Crunkcore just like brokeNCYDE

7 hours ago, Rian-AL said:

This is a Hollywood Undead sir

Chorus gives me mad Architects vibes at times and J’s uncleans  are SOO filthy!! I was eh about the screams in Bloody Nose, but these screams are so good!! I hope the rest of the record for the most part features these heavy metal influences cuz my favorite HU songs for the most part are the heaviest ones 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, 98izzark said:

Which is why I said trying and failing miserably then followed that up with #brokeNCYDE2020. They were known as Rapcore and Crunkcore just like brokeNCYDE

Except that they aren't trying to.

Clearly didn't read all of my comment 

4 hours ago, 98izzark said:

Also Brokencyde were mainly crunkcore/electronic-core and some rap.  Never rapcore. Get your facts right :lol: HU n BC never sounded anything alike. I would know I was a fan of BC-13 in 2010. 

This is basically like a Sell Your Soul V.2 and im totally fine with it. It's a good song, surprised that the first track that appears dont have J3T or Charlie

• Upvote 1

Real talk tho did they like rip the instrumentals from Trapped by The World Alive? It's basically the same thing 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, JESTER31 said:

Real talk tho did they like rip the instrumentals from Trapped by The World Alive? It's basically the same thing 

Ex twa drummer is working on the album with them

2 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

Also Brokencyde were mainly crunkcore/electronic-core and some rap.  Never rapcore. Get your facts right :lol: HU n BC never sounded anything alike. I would know I was a fan of BC-13 in 2010. 

I'm aware Swan Songs didn't sound like them, I'm saying this does. If it sounded like Swan Songs it'd probably be better 

Their producer chimed in on the sound issue of the track saying the Unmastered Version was uploaded accidentally. He said it should be fixed today!

• Upvote 2

On 10/24/2019 at 12:48 PM, Dancing in the Dust said:

While i really like this. It seems to have a major production issue. This is a proper 320, but it's very very quiet

If you want you can increase or decrease decibels to any mp3 using a free site called Mp3louder. No need to download any programs. Every once in awhile i have to make a song or whole album louder. Works pretty well imo. Sure y'all heard of that site though.

2 minutes ago, cooked said:

If you want you can increase or decrease decibels to any mp3 using a free site called Mp3louder. No need to download any programs. Every once in awhile i have to make a song or whole album louder. Works pretty well imo. Sure y'all heard of that site though.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll keep it in mind, but doesn't that lower the quality, even if only a marginal extent?

2 hours ago, blakewarford said:

Their producer chimed in on the sound issue of the track saying the Unmastered Version was uploaded accidentally. He said it should be fixed today!

Dope thank god cuz I was worried lmao. 

• Haha 1

This is sick! They experimented with the rock-infusion mostly in "American Tragedy" (see the track "S.C.A.V.A."), then yet again in the album "Notes from the Underground", but then totally dropped it after that for like 2 or so albums that I didn't really enjoy. Made me so sad. Now they're back with a total hard rock/rap rock/nu metal sound?! FUCK YES. What I always wanted from them. I do hope the quality increases when the album is out, though....this is just a bad quality rip, right? :/

• Upvote 3