Summers

Hollywood Undead - Already Dead (Single) (2019)

76 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Lol 

This is what everyone was hyping about in the chat???

Okay

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Pretty generic and uninspired radio rock / metalcore combo, it's also pretty much a copy and paste of Trapped by The Word Alive but Luke Holland is on drums so I guess he fits that sound. But, I didn't expect HU to do something like this so fuck it, kudos I guess. 6/10

While i really like this. It seems to have a major production issue. This is a proper 320, but it's very very quiet

• Upvote 5

Self aware, I like it.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 4

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

3 minutes ago, desk said:

Self aware, I like it.

Someone already made that comment on the subreddit lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

While i really like this. It seems to have a major production issue. This is a proper 320, but it's very very quiet

90% sure this is just a radio rip and not the official audio. Cause the youtube videos that came out were all quite like this. You can use Audacity to amplify it

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Boxofmysteriez said:

90% sure this is just a radio rip and not the official audio. Cause the youtube videos that came out were all quite like this. You can use Audacity to amplify it

It's the official audio, can confirm, ask @Summers too. He'll confirm. He wouldn't call it 320 if it wasn't too

3 minutes ago, Boxofmysteriez said:

Its from Deezer my man no rip of any sort

1 minute ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

It's the official audio, can confirm, ask @Summers too. He'll confirm. He wouldn't call it 320 if it wasn't too

whoa what the hell wow yeah way to quite. Great track, wonder how that happened 

• Upvote 1

Holy shit. Theyre Nu Metalcore now. I dont know how this didnt happen sooner but at least it did. First HU track ive enjoyed in aaaaages

• Upvote 3

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Love it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, She Stabs Deep Into Me said:

incredibly well done!  thanks for this!

who are you

• Upvote 2

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

It sounds alot like Trapped by The Word Alive but I still dig it, it's not amazing but it's alot better than anything they've released since Day of The Dead

• Upvote 4

giphy (2).gif

@BERO @BrickFace bitches

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

bro this band is Already Dead

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Damn those distorted uncleans are amazing. I feel like I can listen to this fully & not press next halfway through. This is really good. I love that they are going back to their rock rap/core roots. It's not OG HU of course and it's never gonna be but it's different it's heavier and it's catchy. Hoping for more like this. :jams:

• Upvote 5

Pretty nice track. My only gripe is I wish there were more verses/the verses were longer. It's a solid 7.5-8/10 for me. 

• Upvote 2

I admittedly haven't really listened to the guys since Swan Songs (heard bits and pieces since then) but what happened to this band? The mastering is atrocious, this feels like a Bad Wolves-lite track and WHERE THE FUCK are the masks? I enjoyed Deuce's solo offering way more than this and that's not particularly a great thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Kingdom Leaks' favourite bands to circlejerk over: Movements, Periphery, Polaris, Architects, Knuckle Puck, Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Our Last Night, Dance Gavin Dance and Norma Jean.

Their music has always been good sing-a-long style tunes when road tripping. That's about it and this hasn't changed that for me. 

• Upvote 1