Vastum - Orifical Purge (2019)

5 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - Ocotber 25th, 2019

Genre - Death Metal, Doom Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Dispossessed in Rapture (First Wound)
2. I on the Knife (Second Wound) (05:45)
3. Abscess Inside Us
4. Orificial Purge
5. Reveries in Autophagia (04:51)
6. His Sapphic Longing

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1

This definitely delivered on my expectations, I'm super happy with this album.

Honestly I might like this more than their other albums; it's a lot more refined and distinct sounding, the musicianship continues to get tighter and tighter, not to mention the solos on this album that sound straight out of Symphonies of Sickness. 

Exactly what we need in old school death metal worship stuff; a band that doesn't break the mold of the genre but still does something unique sounding and has their own grasp on death metal. 

I might end up liking this more than Witch Vomit or Tomb Mold, seriously fantastic stuff. 

• Upvote 1

ASREFBHLKEYUIZBYRDFEF I LOVE FOXES

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif

@Foxlass I'm surprised many people haven't mentioned cerebral rot and fetid, their albums still ride as some of my tops this year, but all of those mentioned, along with this have been making this year a filthy amazing year for oldschool death worship. Edit: blood incantations leaked album is already my number 1 but that isn't out yet.. so this or new mortiferum will hold that spot this next month 

2 hours ago, nas4a2 said:

@Foxlass I'm surprised many people haven't mentioned cerebral rot and fetid, their albums still ride as some of my tops this year, but all of those mentioned, along with this have been making this year a filthy amazing year for oldschool death worship. Edit: blood incantations leaked album is already my number 1 but that isn't out yet.. so this or new mortiferum will hold that spot this next month 

I really liked Blood Incantation and Mortiferum, but I haven't heard Fetid and Cerebral Rot yet. Seems up my alley though for sure. 

ASREFBHLKEYUIZBYRDFEF I LOVE FOXES

ezgif-6-e69b989195bc.gif