Summers

Saint Asonia - Flawed Design (Walmart Deluxe) (2019)

57 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I really miss old TDG. Like this just doesn't cut it for me. :/

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to Adam Gontier for this work.His voice brings me to days when I was young and good memories...

im on track three so far I think it's really good

Good stuff here for sure. Thanks for posting.

Adam's voice sounds more like it used to than the first album but idk, this album just doesn't feel as memorable to me as the first one songwriting-wise. Maybe it'll click better with repeat listening but first impression is a bit disappointing unfortunately :/

By far the best album

Been waiting for this so long, thank you, let's go baby 😊

• Love 1

Okay, I can't give this a review yet. It's definitely a really good album. Anyone who expected a Three Days Grace esque album will definitely not get that. But that doesn't change anything. His days in TDG are long over. But it's almost like a breath of fresh air for Adam. He wanted to make this record and it tells (kind of like how he was done with everything in the Transit of Venus era and it showed). It's without a doubt his best work lyrically since One-X. It's definitely a couple listens album. But I'm loving what I'm hearing. Good to see Adams back and his vocals are absolutely on point!😁

• Upvote 1

Adam Gontier is back!
I love it! <3

This is solid, but nothing to write home about. Pretty standard radio rock. Definitely gonna need to hear it again though

First impression is rather solid, definitely better than the first album, I'd say. Especially Sirens hooked me instantly, a very catchy melody and a good voice match.

Passmetheleaks link is broken. And oboom want money. Of course. Guess i gotta wait to hear it. Fml

This is simply amazing 

I think this is closer to a Staind-Three Day Grace mashup n terms of sound than the first album. Some really good songs on here that are well produced and written. The songs Ghost is something special and reminds me of Never Too Late.

Refresh PTL a few times, it'll work eventually if not just google the album plus the word Rar or zip beside it, usually you'll get results. But I had the same issue with Violent New Breed. Just refresh PTL a bunch. @Physyadelic @Angryxtitan

1 minute ago, Hellion6 said:

Refresh PTL a few times, it'll work eventually if not just google the album us the word Rar beside it, usually you'll get results. But I had the same issue with Violent New Breed. Just refresh PTL a bunch. @Physyadelic @Angryxtitan

Works now, it's kinda buggy, thanks tho

51 minutes ago, MechanicalAnimal said:

I think this is closer to a Staind-Three Day Grace mashup n terms of sound than the first album. Some really good songs on here that are well produced and written. The songs Ghost is something special and reminds me of Never Too Late.

I mean they do have Mike Mushok as their guitarist lmao so it technically is

If you have uBlock installed, temporarily disabling it for the filecrypt domain helps, got through the first time after repeated fails.

Very good hard rock album. Definitely digging the heavier tracks the most, but from start to finish it’s a good listen.

That Sharon Den Adel feature :wub:

It's great to hear Adam's voice restored to his former glory.

Ghost is pure awesomeness. Definitely my fav track on the album.

@Ossy33xxx yea and im saying its the best one yet

Pretty cool album overall. It still sounds like Adam is faltering in some parts, but I really enjoyed this.

Saint Asonia - Flawed Design Review:
Blind - 4.5/5
Sirens (feat. Sharon den Adel) - 4/5 - wish it sounded kind of better idk
This August Day - 5/5 - love the verses in the song a lot and the bridge/outro
The Hunted (feat. Sully Erna) - 5/5 
Ghost - 4/5 - Fun Fact: Dustin Bates from starset helped write this song
Beast - 4.5/5 - Fun Fact: Keith Wallen from Breaking benjamin helped write this song
The Fallen - 4.5/5 - the acoustic performance was better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jyp8P6Opc 

just the electronics killed it for the song. It probably will be amazing live I bet.
Another Fight - 4.5/5 - too many electronics on the guitar or bass I can't tell but I think that killed this song. other than that it sounds great
Flawed Design - 4/5 
Justify - 4/5 - the electronics/syths are kind of drawing me out of Adams voice. wish they mixed that better.
Martyrs - 4/5 - that reverb on Adam's voice kind of freaked me out odd.

Fav songs: Blind, This August Day, The Hunted, Beast, The Fallen, Another Fight (without electronics)

Final thoughts:

For sure better than their debt but they can fix a lot of stuff still I think. Otherwise good listen check it out. I wish they chilled with the electronics on the album.

good album way better than the debut

se extraña al viejo three days grace, pero aun asi es una excelente banda

now.. if we could juuuuuust find those two european/walmart bonus tracks.... :D

• Upvote 1

@surferbry im searching so hard and wide i found two preiviews but no full songs

• Upvote 1

@Mittc ahhh man yeah me too! Thx Mittc appreciate it =)