Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
Cosmic Reaper

Bad Wolves - N.A.T.I.O.N. (2019)

37 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I hope this album lives up to the hype. I surely hope they didn't go the FFDP route. 

• Upvote 2

THIS should've been their debut album. It is actually has decent writing and some great songs for radio and heavier listens. Foe or Friend's last minute is kickass!!! Great album, maybe top 10 or honorable mention.

First of all, how about the PRODUCTION on this album oh my god. Top 5 just for how crisp, clear, and in your face that production is.

Album is great, good follow-up to Disobey for the Zombie listeners to give a try hearing the band for a second time. Good contrast between rock and metal for someone to find something they like, whether its alt rock with Sober, hard rock/alt metal with Killing Me Slowly, or balls to the wall heavy with The Consumerist or Friend or Foe.

• Upvote 2

Miles better than their debut album which sounded like a directionless mess. The album fires on all cylinders with stronger vocals, production, writing, instrumentation and song structures. Foe or Friend is an absolutely brutal song!  The album does lose some steam towards the end but it's a strong second album.

Damn this clickbaits... I clicked on this only because of the album art

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 3

23 minutes ago, Grey Matters said:

Damn this clickbaits... I clicked on this only because of the album art

I only clicked to compare them unfavorably to Hinder.

• Upvote 1

Damn, comments are praising this, guess Ill check it out. Their debut was definitely not it..

The first song of bad wolves that I listen and enjoy was the cover of zombie song by the cranberries.So i'll give it a try.

thanks

Thanks as always.

who mixed this record cause its fucking sooooo dope sonically. This band fucking bangs so hard but there is one thing that just kills it for me and its the choruses. Im not sure if its his voice or just the very basic stock melodys maybe a mix. Im leaning more towards his voice. He sounds amazing harsh and by no means think hes a shit singer. Just not my cup of tea.

• Upvote 1

Has about 5 good songs on it. Rest are too much like nickelback for my liking. 

This band has some pretty decent tracks and some pretty weak tracks. They are what 'bipolar' sounds like ...

Dude, this is soooo tacky, but it's so good! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jesus, Eleven Seven turned these guys into a harder Nickelback clone. There's way too much talent in this band for them sound to like a wannabe FFDP with Chad Kroeger on vocals. The douchey album cover should've been a giveaway, though.

I mean, what happened to songs like Jesus Slaves, Officer Down, or even Remember When? They all had some substance musically and lyrically. They actually had something unique with Disobey, even if it wasn't directionally cohesive, this is just bad. Kinda surprised people are praising this, to be honest.

Edit: Second half of the album is definitely better, but that first half isn't catching me at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh boy. Artwork pretty much says it all.. They have definitely found their fanbase and I'm not part of it lol. Shame for the wasted potential

• Upvote 6

Man I wanted this to be good, but they've gone full Butt Metal.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FLAC added!

@k a i y k o "Learn To Walk Again" main verse riff is basically FFDP "Lift Me Up"

This is a damn good album beginning to end! Stop being fucking haters 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, RockinXander said:

lol, what is wrong with people disliking an album?  

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, RockinXander said:

I don't know, why do you downvote albums that have character, substance and maybe even originality, yet like beaten to death formulaic, generic bands like Bad Wolves?

Stop being a "hater" yourself, my good man.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2